Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Comic Caption Contest August 2012

Sat, Sep 15 2012 4:22 PM (126 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 2:45 PM

A  BIG thank you to Mio . I was gifted not 1 , But 2 sleeves of balls .

Now that is class .

OPY

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 3:20 PM

i'm getting rather cheesed off with this moderation of my posts, sometimes taking many hours to get through (which is why i cancelled the starter clubs tournament - thank Icon for that!).  And to think I'm on moderation for something others wrote!  I hadn't posted on that thread in 2 days!

Anyway, prizes have been sent out.  Yes Opy, I sent you 2 sleeves - at only 99cr per sleeve it would have been an insult sending only 1.  Also means that I have a few credits spare if we have another caption comp which I agree to sponsor.  But Icon will have to rethink his moderating, and WGT will have to rethink their video scam... i mean their video offers, as it's taking a couple of weeks to get enough credits for one sleeve of (cheap-ish) balls!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 3:47 PM

Prize received - cheers Mio!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 8:04 AM

MioKontic:
    Yes Opy, I sent you 2 sleeves - at only 99cr per sleeve it would have been an insult sending only 1

I would not have taken one sleeve as an insult at all Mio . And for your nice gift ,The next WGT National Enquirer Comic Caption I will offer to Gift a sleeve of balls to the winner .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 4:12 PM

Well gents, all I gotta say is you're all a class act, and WGT should take some hints. PIP, PIP! Let's bring some sport back to the game, or three cheers, whichever you prefer.

Doc :)

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2012 10:00 AM

I am so upset that i missed this!!!!   FUnny read.  I read them all.  I still want to put in my 2 cents

Girl: "Why do you keep calling Icon your "partner"

WGT:  its what you call 2 men who are in love

Girl:  I just spent my allowance on a pack of Nikes and lost 2 in the water because of meter jumps

WGT:  You know i could pretend to give a sh!t, buts lets be serious,  that is our plan!!

Girl:  I lost 3.6k credits on a skins game and it froze and I lost all my credits at the beginning of the game

WGT:  sure sure, email us at wedontgiveash!tandwontrespondfor3weeks@yourmothershouse.com

Girl:  Who was the random winner of next years US Open.

WGT:  The craziest thing happened I drew my own name,  AGAIN!!!

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2012 4:22 PM

WGT: it takes this long to learn

GIRL: im in sign me up

ladzrls

RSS