Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Comic Caption Contest August 2012

Sat, Sep 15 2012 4:22 PM (126 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 12:42 PM

Here's your chance to contribute to the next WGT National Enquirer!

If you've read the latest WGT National Enquirer Special Report you'll know MisterWGT's latest Customer  Q&A  session didn't quite turn out as planned.  So, ever the nimble entrepreneur, MisterWGT sought out new customers to field their questions.

Post here, on this thread,  what you think the girl and MisterWGT were talking about in in the photo below.

The best entry will be featured on the cover of the next Enquirer and will receive a sleeve of balls graciously donated by MioKontic!

The deadline for submissions is Saturday September 1st at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.

Entries will be judged by Mio and me on originality, relevancy, and humor.  Multiple entries are allowed. Campaigning is allowed.  The only thing not allowed really is changing the photo below.

Decision of the judges is final mostly. And we reserve editorial right to modify your entry to fit the bubble, etc. 

Let's see 'em people!

Example:

Girl: Can we have cookies and milk now?

MisterWGT:  How about a nice Level-Up Boost Bar instead?  Only 100 credits.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 1:05 PM

GIRL: So if I buy loads of Level-Up Boost Bars and all the new equipment as I go up the levels it will make me a better player??

Mister WGT: Well, No!! But it will make me an extremely Rich man. he he.............

Mel

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 1:06 PM

Girl:  How long will it take me to get to Level 95 and the new R11s 3-wood?

MrWGT:  If you play 5 or 6 rounds every day for the rest of your life, probably about the same time you get your first Social Security check.  Next question...

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 1:11 PM

Girl:  What's the best way to birdie #9 at Oakmont?

MrWGT:  There are various gods to which you can pray, but I prefer using the foot wedge.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 1:21 PM

Girl:  My parents have abandoned me and I'm slowly dying of starvation.

MrWGT:  Have you flushed your cache?  Maybe try a different browser...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 1:27 PM

Girl:  my putter is that  tall....         ,                         MisterWGT:  its  ok  sweet pie, we will take  that much out  of it                                                                                 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 1:32 PM

Girl: "Can you tell me the proper flag placement for #2 in the putting challenge?"

MR WGT: " Actually, there isn't one, but thanks for asking."

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 1:44 PM

Girl: how did he looked when he got hit in the derriere with a Nike ball.     ....................... MisterWGT:   he  had this look   

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 2:24 PM

Girl: "How can you say you run a legitimate site when you allow, and even seem to encourage, dishonesty among players ?"

MR. WGT " Pfffft ! Next question !"

Doc

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2012 2:30 PM

Girl " Will esssy ever get his crayons back ?" Mr WGT " That is unlikely, as he is apt to hurt himself. "

Doc

RSS