• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 1:46 PM

Russ Start your own Club, Dont Exspect Every one else to lay it on for you,

Roy.

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 6:38 PM

Russ, it's an advertisement.  You can't ever expect 100% truth when people are recruiting.  You simply test the waters for yourself and see if it's a fit.  If not, no harm done.  Eventually, you find the right size of shoe.

Be careful for whom you blame.  It's usually best to look in the mirror first.  I'm not saying you are to blame, either.  I'm saying you need to look in the mirror and make sure you did everything to get noticed and blend in.  CCs have forums, tourneys, rosters.  Introduce yourself in the forum and start shipping out the invites to those that played the past two days.  When they accept, look for them in invite them to a friendly game.

If the club is of decent size, they already have their friendships.  They aren't necessarily looking for more, and that can be a tough nut to crack.  Don't just off your past 4 clubs.  That's how you identify yourself to others as a 'bad apple' and a whiner.

Just sayin'.......watch those p's and q's.

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 5:36 AM

russellie:

They don't all do what they say on the tin !!! for e.g.   I have tried  4 cc so far ( in 12 months) all give themselves a great write up with large memberships and plenty of activity. when you join you are lucky if there are more than 4 active and available players, they have say 60 members but they hardly ever play. 

I'm  all for CC but at least be up front and honest, we don't want to join then have to dump you because you don't deliver.

Regards

(grumpy)

Russ 

Play For Credits Country Club

SEEKING COMMITTED MEMBERS: (Cleaning house of members who never participate)

“Play For Credits Country Club” offers:

WEEKEND “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”…

v     “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”….Play Free! We play for credits every Sunday afternoon at 1:00pm EST. The purse consist of “1000 Club Bonus” plus handicap credits (optional)….which is forfeited into the winner’s account or gifted from the pro shop. We use a world clock….so you have a personal tee time, but everyone play at one time…..in the same tournament.

WEEKDAY “Play For Balls Tournament”…

v     These weekly tournaments are designed to help you practice for the weekend “CREDIT TOURNAMENT”....and bag some balls in the process. Also free and is updated daily with your handicaps shots. Enter and play on the regular WGT tournament page (you play alone). The winner gets his/her choice of 3 pack of golf balls. Handicap shots are allowed! 

YEARLY “MAJOR COLF TOURNAMENTS”…

v     We host all of the Major golf tournaments…winners earn large purse and jacket/trophies next to his/her profile on the club forum. Also…the Ryder’s Cup Tournament (could use more European players)!

If you have a 78.00 average or better, and can play in the “CREDIT TOURNAMENTS” on Sunday afternoon occasionally. Tired of playing alone in tournaments…. and would like to play free for credits and balls….then your membership is welcomed! Simply apply on the “country club” page in the WGT Community at the top of your pro file page…or leave me a message on my profile page!

JOIN US!

OWNER: Lexmarkz33 (Bill)

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 8:49 AM

Sorry folks, this matter is closed, cheers.

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 9:10 AM

Russ no offence but  are you being totally honest here? You joined our club (Senior Muckers) and lasted how long? We are not "large" we have 34 members, we are active 28 have played in the last 2 days, we have I believe 8 members in the UK (so finding a game shud be no problem). We have free & $$ tourneys in which as a rule over 1/2 play. We have forged wonderful friendships among us & will get personal notes wishing each other well in whatever may be happening in our lives. Our youngest member is 53 our oldest is 83. So really my question to you is  Could you be the problem?  Personally I take offence when you throw something on the page tarring everyone with the same brush. There, my 2 cents

Owner Senior Muckers

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 3:40 PM

Lexmarkz33   , i find  your  CC  page   you are showing us  now  verry  well made   , if you dont  mind , i would  like  to  used  even copy (ideal) ......  some  of  of the way you have highlighted   (colours   ect)    if its ok  i would  do this for my Franco  club ,and of course it would be French   i will ask   the owner  of my club to have a look  at  this nice presentation ,,,,,,,,,,       Bill            

• PAGES
RSS