Forums

Help › Forums

Massive amounts of stalling

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 3 2010 5:36 AM (2 replies)
  • golforfunguy66
    22 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 1:00 AM

I was heading into my best score ever the the the swing meter started stalling. I was on my way to a 32. Then I started over and it has been doing it ever since. Totally has thrown off my mouse hand. What's the point in playing if the swing meter keeps stalling halway through ? I'm not skiiled or fast enough to not click once it stalls. Plus on top of that, what kind of fun is that feeling like you have to anticipate the hiccup ? Does anyone know what this occurs and is there any way to avoid it ? That isn't a good thing when this happens when you are scoring well :(

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 2:33 AM

If it is any consolation it happens to all of us. I have just suffered the same problem on 3 consecutive holes in a ready go tournament and went from -2 to +2 as a result. It's infuriating, particularly when it costs you money with either a lost ball or a loss of winnings.

I have tried every recommendation from other players to minimise the problem but I'm afraid you just have to accept that you'll get it from time to time.

• anygimmick
    169 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 5:36 AM
    Not the greatest at clicking either and have found that when it is stalling to take a "practice swing" (drag but don't click). Has really helped alot. Also let the page catch up after making a change, ie ball spin, club, type of swing. Just another suggestion hope it helps on those days.
RSS