Help › Forums

#15 BPB should be a par 6!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 23 2010 10:08 AM (31 replies)
  • Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 9:42 AM

When Bolly speaks I listen.

Also why is it when the pin is in the back of green its real easy to hit your 2nd shot to green but when pin is up front you need a bazooka for 2nd shot?

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 10:58 AM

EAGLE at #15 anyone?

sure beats putting...i saved it in my replays

fun game

Happy Golfing

Joe

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 8:02 PM

DuffyWaldorf:

EAGLE at #15 anyone?

sure beats putting...i saved it in my replays

fun game

Happy Golfing

Joe

I hit a shot earlier today on almost that exact same spot! It was from a layup though. Rolled by the hole by inches. Ended up paring it. Thanks for that! It's good to know where to try to aim on the approach! This is what I was looking for!

Cheers!

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 5:43 AM

NICE SHOT !!!       It's a tough hole but it can be conquered     Two of my friends have eagled it and so have I       Mine was with the upper pin position   I hit a 2h from approx 197 if I remember correctly  Was playing a friend at the time so I couldn't save the replay  otherwise I would have put it on The Golf Channel   Keep up the good work !!!!

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 9:22 AM

iconian has a birdie holed approach shot from the lay up spot

labeled : "This is how you Birdie #15 at BPB"

• blackbeard
    288 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 3:13 PM

My best, and worst, experience of BPB 15th was when I hit my approach to within 3 ft.

Uh oh - guess you know what I did with the cross green 3 footer to make bogey, right :)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 12:25 AM

Fuzzygazz:

Also why is it when the pin is in the back of green its real easy to hit your 2nd shot to green but when pin is up front you need a bazooka for 2nd shot?

Fact of life. LMAO

• LordPercy
    58 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 12:53 AM

I find best way to even go close to par is lay up to end of fairway and nice lob in to left of and behibnd pin which lets it run back down and across to hole. Easier said than done!. But just grabbed birdie there. Cross wind,  left 179m to pin. Long 3 Iron in left a 7 1/2 footer across the slope which was lucky enough to drop when past experience can be a 3 putter from said position.

• WojciechMigda
    158 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 11:30 AM

DuffyWaldorf:
    EAGLE at #15 anyone?

Same here.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 1:11 PM

I think it alll depends on the pin placement and your personal preference.  If you'd rather had a 75 yard shot uphill to a hard green over a pitch in the rough or sand then by all means lay up.  I however, find the pitch from the rough easier to get up and down from.

RSS