Forums

Help › Forums

Ok, no more cash... .Until your out of Beta!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 30 2010 9:27 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HandyAndy0
    2 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 5:32 PM

I was playing today. Hit the ball and in mid swing the game freezes. I log back in an hour later from home and all of my balls are gone. That was $4 worth of Virtual balls and they're all gone.

Great part about Beta.... no support

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 10:44 AM

HandyAndy0:

I was playing today. Hit the ball and in mid swing the game freezes. I log back in an hour later from home and all of my balls are gone. That was $4 worth of Virtual balls and they're all gone.

Great part about Beta.... no support

Really? No support? Did you email WGT for assistance? 

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 10:59 AM

Your bag is still showing the Gi2-S as your equipped ball, so what did you lose?  Probably just a system error or a profile error, email wgt and I am sure you can get them back.

• cyl6
    347 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 11:14 AM

I had a ball taken away when it landed on a yardage marker in the middle of a fairway. Emailed WGT, they were extremely helpful, and returned me the ball within a few hours.

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 1:00 PM

I think you have BETA confused with "end of life". There is support here.

• HandyAndy0
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 3:19 PM

I had about 1200 unused credits so I refilled my bag with balls. However I lost some again today with a system glitch. 

Game froze in  my back swing.. when it finally swung through the ball went way right into the weeds. Lost ball.

Once again... loosing money because of server lag.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 4:10 PM

Are you related to Andyoz?

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 6:58 PM

HandyAndy0:

Game froze in  my back swing.. when it finally swung through the ball went way right into the weeds. Lost ball.

That doesn't sound right. It froze in you backsing?? That shouldn't have any effect on your outcome :\

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2010 4:04 PM

rehill:

HandyAndy0:

That doesn't sound right. It froze in you backsing?? That shouldn't have any effect on your outcome :\

rehill is correct. That is virtually impossible.

If it froze on the back swing the only possible outcome would have been a practice swing.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 8:03 AM

**Warning**

The game is in beta stages. Buyer beware.

This game has multiple issues, and is quite flawed, yet makes millions of dollars. Make the best of it, it's not coming out of beta no time soon. Why would it?

• PAGES
RSS