Forums

Help › Forums

The 1,000,000th post on meter issues, which is just like all the others

Wed, Jun 2 2010 4:08 AM (28 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 7:51 AM

jakestanfill7:
    I agree with you on take it or leave.  I have 65k in credits to go before purchasing the $250 gift card.  When I get there, the LEAVE IT seems entirely likely.

Not a chance, dude. The 2fitty will be gone and you'll start all over. :-D

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 8:05 AM

Did you guys clear your cache and your flash ???

lol .. sorry i tried to say it with a straight face but I couldn't

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 8:15 AM

lvietri:

Did you guys clear your cache and your flash ???

lol .. sorry i tried to say it with a straight face but I couldn't

somehow i knew you would do that.....

LMAO

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 9:17 AM
    ok, i've been busy in the last couple weeks trying to fix my meter issues. first thing i did was get the kids their own pc, second thing stripped my computer to bare bones it's basically a $2,000 golf playing boat anchor. it's a nice hp/22' mon. with very fast cable feed, games gotten much better, but at what cost? i still get that one meter freeze-stutter-drag slowly-sudden zoom per 9 holes. i love this game, but for this issue we never get any real answers for a great number of people having the exact same issues. we all have junk pc's, bad connections? prob not. can this even be fixed? i'm starting to wonder. some real answers would be helpful, if it can't be fixed can someone let us know? thx JB p.s. when jake and i play each other we have side bet on who will get meter *%$#@* more!
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:08 AM

Did Tiger have a meter freeze in 2009 at The Masters?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:15 AM

Looks like Phil's meter lagged on him on 13.... but he toughed it out anyway, huh?

Mickelsontree_medium

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:19 AM

Won the tournament on that shot!  That was the Saturday beginning. For the uneducated, that was over Rae's creek onto the green for an eagle putt. An insane shot only he and Bollux would try. Kinda like Kevin Costner tried to do. A tremendous shot.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:36 AM

There is currently four threads at one given time on meter issues in "Active threads", and not a peep from admin.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 6:21 PM

Hello all,

I started this post not in anger, but more so frustration. This was meant to be more less a suggestion, not a "screw the man" thread.

I appreciate all the replies, but this thread has took on a negative feel. Using curse words and exclamation points will not solve the issue.

My suggestion, which i realize now is pretty much impossible. Huge amounts of data is stored in this game. We would need a pretty massive hard drives, which i hear you can buy from NASA :)

I apologize to WGT and all of you guys for starting a negative thread. This was never my intentions.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 5:13 AM

lilrob88:
    I apologize to WGT and all of you guys for starting a negative thread. This was never my intentions.

Read it three times and still don't see negatives or swearing-just some discussion with Lou trying cracking everybody up with his clear your caches wit and a couple of related pics. You're OK IMO

RSS