Forums

Help › Forums

How to Quit a round

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 19 2010 2:37 PM (2 replies)
  • aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 10:30 PM

All you quitters out there in Multi-Play land... you know who you are!     Please use the MENU Option when you decide to quit on your group.  A lot of you are using the  (Red X) at the top RH corner of your screen.     Don't do this!     All it does is freeze up the game for the rest of your companions.     Click on the MENU Box above the Chat area and exit there.    No one really cares why you decided to quit....bad hole, missed putt, the dog ate your mouse, to protect that average only you care about, slow play of others, it really doesn't matter.... you quit!     The least you can do is not ruin the round for the rest of your group!     

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 10:03 AM

Yup, twice it has happened to me when someone quit on me, and the game was stuck in the loading mode. Otherwise, I would have liked to finish the round.

Greg.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 2:37 PM

It is disappointing when you have a good round going with fellowship and camaraderie that one players decision to quit freezes out the game. Hopefully this is something that WGT is working on.

Nevertheless you can always go back and finish your round on your own if you were scoring well and want to add it to your average.

RSS