Forums

Help › Forums

sell this site!

Fri, Apr 16 2010 7:00 AM (37 replies)
  • imaloser
    32 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 7:00 AM

my suggestion is sell this site to people or a group who will actually run it professionally! this could be such a good game if it were run properly and everyone was given the same opportunities to play the same without having to spend more money, thats ***! seriously if you people are just going to take everyone's money and not add anymore courses to play at least change the freaking pins, such a joke!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 7:17 AM

Loser... perhaps WGT should sell the site to you!  You could run it as a non-profit and take a loss every year.  But with your millions that shouldn't be a problem.  And since you have those millions to spare you can quickly shell out big bucks to photograph and implement a dozen new courses in the next few weeks.  And because of your benevolence you can give away better clubs for free... and stop all that nasty charging for golf balls.  And remember to change the name of the site to IMALSR.com

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 6:44 PM

The game is in beta, that means it isn't 100% complete.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 7:21 PM

Let me see if I got this straight Loser. You spent money on clubs and you can't play the game the way you want to play, and now WGT should sell the site, right?

This is the greatest golf game ever created on-line, and it's only getting better. Honestly, do you think WGT pulls these courses out of their a$$? The back nine of St. Andrews is coming, and Oakmont is on the horizon. Patience Loser, patience.

• Trackterror03
    105 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 9:02 PM

Boy, his name says it all! Loser!

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 9:37 PM

imaloser:

my suggestion is sell this site to people or a group who will actually run it professionally! this could be such a good game if it were run properly and everyone was given the same opportunities to play the same without having to spend more money, thats ***! seriously if you people are just going to take everyone's money and not add anymore courses to play at least change the freaking pins, such a joke!

I've been highly critical of WGT in the past...

Usually in a fit of an irrational drunken tangent...

Maybe this was alcohol induced.

Oh the rants of a disgruntled Master. LOL

He had a bad drunken round. He'll be fine in the morning.

It's so easy to go off and slam people online when your drunk and angry.

Trust me. I know.

;)

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 10:02 PM

Doublemochaman:
    Loser... perhaps WGT should sell the site to you!  You could run it as a non-profit and take a loss every year.  But with your millions that shouldn't be a problem.  And since you have those millions to spare you can quickly shell out big bucks to photograph and implement a dozen new courses in the next few weeks.  And because of your benevolence you can give away better clubs for free... and stop all that nasty charging for golf balls.  And remember to change the name of the site to IMALSR.com

Take a loss are you serious prove it Dmm show me paperwork that they do not profit as if that were the case they would not be here are you serious

At 300 000 active members and thats conservative, spend a dollar a week thats $300,000 a week most i talk to spend more so id at least double this figure.

It is becoming a joke in the little while ive been here the game has gotten worse.All companies cry poor and this one is just the same.They dont even reply to emails and thats when i know im hitting a nerve if this game is to succeed it needs a new platform other than flash.As everyone can see the more updates the worse it gets the flash platform cant handle the amount of info. 

I thought you were above calling people names DMM

CSC

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 10:12 PM

Charlie... I was being facetious.  Poking a little fun at someone who doesn't realize WGT needs to turn a profit to move forward... so we can have more "goodies".

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 10:19 PM

Thats fine but they make profit and should start listening to its customers.

But im starting to feel the bigger WGT gets the worse it will be.

CSC

PS Do you want more avatars i have one and clubs what we want is consistency not (cartoon) and courses.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 10:26 PM
    Well, I think they listen. They just can't implement everyone's ideas, many of them contrdictory. To paraphrase a famous saying: You can please some of the people all of the time and you can please all of the people some of the time. But you can't please all of the people all of the time.
RSS