Forums

Help › Forums

QUIT CLUB BUTTON !

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 10 2012 7:33 AM (26 replies)
  • chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 2:07 PM

stupid question .. where is this "quit" button .. i'm stuck in an inactive CC

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 4:04 PM

thx AVA

• CleopatraVII
    95 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 2:38 AM

I would agree with the pop-up warning. Seems pretty logical and if they put commercials everywhere they shouldn't have much issue with this.

• kensabre10
    2,912 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 8:04 AM
    ok, what pop up warning? where in hell was that blog? this was about quitting a c.c.
  • MFERGI
    1,267 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 8:07 AM

CHRIS5214 it is not a stupid question at all ! and all club owners need to know that their members do not know the littles things that they need to know .

WGT does a great job at starting a help menu but it fails in all ways and the club owners need to step and give you the info you need .

We need to get back to basics and less commercials will help .I feel no need for these adds for a company that has not grown a foundation first !

WGT address the simple things before you move on ! The QUIT CLUB BUTTON is a start .

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 8:40 AM

I have, by accident hit the quit CC button no warning I was gone. IMO all  WGT needs to do is give you a pop up warning ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO QUIT YOUR CC? Last I checked if you by accident hit the quit CC you have no 2nd chance.

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2012 10:49 AM

Hewsey:

I have, by accident hit the quit CC button no warning I was gone. IMO all  WGT needs to do is give you a pop up warning ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO QUIT YOUR CC? Last I checked if you by accident hit the quit CC you have no 2nd chance.

That is what I been saying . Yup. Or just remove the darn thing from the location it is in now.

• BADMARIE
    817 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 12:56 AM

Before I became owner I quit all the time. Like 2 times a month or so. There should totally be a confirmation pop-up. 

• MFERGI
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 8:17 AM

Thanks Marie for your support as always my friend .

Its not about the members who do it over and over again for I should kick them out myself for doing so .lol

Its about the great active members that all club owners lose because of this button and I think we all agree as club owners that there should be a reason given to a member as to why they are being removed out of respect .  

Yet these members get nothing once they click on that button .

Nuff said on this topic !     

RSS