Help › Forums

QUIT CLUB BUTTON !

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 10 2012 7:33 AM (26 replies)
  • MFERGI
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 8:16 PM

As a long time club owner:.

I have seen the problems with where this button is located ,as have many members through the years .

I try to encourage my members to post their own games to help them be part of a club but even my best members hit this button over and over again. but are smart enough to contact me for a rejoin .

A club owner does not know why a member leaves and a member does not know if they were removed by the club owner unless they contact  him/her !

We  think this button belongs out of the country club page and on the players profile instead !

Most new players do not no how to get to the( quit club button ) in a country club and are stuck in a club that they dont want to belong too. They mistake country club invites as friend invites and dont know how to get out .

Put it on their profiles so they have easy access to it and most club owners will agree that we dont want members in our clubs that dont want to be part of them .

Mfergi

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 10:40 PM

I dont understand why they would not have a pop up that says "You are about to quit your club.Do you want to continue?"

WGT get your rocket scientists on this.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 10:56 PM

Are you saying that "quit CC" works immediately, without a confirming question?

(I like my CC therefore don't wanna try it)

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 11:37 PM

I works immediately...

unless you own the club.

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 11:39 PM

alosso:

Are you saying that "quit CC" works immediately, without a confirming question?

(I like my CC therefore don't wanna try it)

Yeah go ahead and click it.  LMFAO

Curiosity killed the cat n it will kill you too.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 1:00 AM

pjctas0822:

Nice try mate!

I better follow my late cat which became 20 yrs old with the motto "The cautious one survives" :)

• MFERGI
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 5:19 AM

Thanks. ARR VEE AUSSIE for your responce .

I would not bring this up or know of this problem if, key members of my club did not speak up.

These are members that have posted many games for my club over the years and still hit that button by mistake !... these are the members I know about only !

The record in my club is 11 hits on that button and some more coming close to it .

If we cant move that button then a second warning needs to be installed and I think that will solve this problem for all .

I hope all club owners want their members to get involved in posting games for their  clubs, but at this point all I see is a risk of losing them instead !

MFERGI

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 12:40 PM

alosso:

pjctas0822:

Nice try mate!

I better follow my late cat which became 20 yrs old with the motto "The cautious one survives" :)

HEHEHEH . My cat has 3 lives left. She now doesnt look both ways before crossing she looks 4 ways :)

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2012 1:14 PM

pjctas0822:

HEHEHEH . My cat has 3 lives left. She now doesnt look both ways before crossing she looks 4 ways :)

Fourth dimension? Things are getting complicated these days...

Our Rambo suffered from kidney insufficience - we honoured him with a painless good-bye.

Today I read an incredible statement on the short life of house animals:

"Their life is shorter than ours because they don't have to learn to be "good" - they are good from the start."

RSS