Forums

Help › Forums

game's rigged when you click excellent now

Tue, May 22 2012 12:30 PM (31 replies)
  • jockyburns
    13 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 9:50 AM

I've been playing the Cabo De Sol sweepstakes and on the hole where it's 80yds from the pin, leave the marker right on the hole and no matter which way the wind is from, if you ding the shot exactly right, it always lands about 2 yards to the right of the flag. Even if the wind is blowing 15mph from the right to left. Heck, I reckon the wind could be blowing a gale and it would still land on the green 2 yds to the right.

• pjctas0822
    4,563 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 12:30 PM

dandycap:

PJ, you make me lol. You caught the side of the cup witch caused your ball to do a 180. This morning, I hit a chip right at the hole and got absolutely no credit for hitting the flagstick (replay on site). On bug report they want to know what actually happened. I hit the ball a little too hard and when it hit the flagstick it shattered into several pieces. I got a splinter in my finger but my caddy ducked and turned just before the stick hit him. He's now sporting woodies on both ends. For the good news, he has 9 women careing for him.

Me ? Thats wasnt my shot posted lol. Mine just outright miss the whole darn hole .

Poor poor caddy :)

RSS