Forums

Help › Forums

game's rigged when you click excellent now

Tue, May 22 2012 12:30 PM (31 replies)
  • EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 1:35 PM

i always get this, if i adjust for wind by moving marker then ding it, it is as if i had not moved the marker at all from flag.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 3:12 PM

MulliganWilly:

i just posted an 83 go f* yourself with your over-rigged game.

just curious........what score do you think you'd have hit if the game wasn't as you say "so rigged" ?

peeking at your score history...which has more than it's fair share of 42+'s on 9 holers....I'm more inclined to believe it's a case of operator error more than anything else.

04.13.12     St Andrews Links: The Old Course     Front 9     Master     61

I don't seem to have heard any squealing about the game being so rigged the day you posted a 61 round the front 9 of St Andies. I actually commend you for saving that 61...many folks would have been carted off in an ambulance with the sirens blazing.

Maybe just practise a little more.

tbe

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 3:39 PM

thebigeasy707:

He may just be tapped out on Oly playing with starter equipment, that course is tough with good equipment.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 3:58 PM

yupps....i reckon the guy was on for a decent score before Oly bit back.

there's no harm in venting.

i like to vent from time to time.

tbe

• MulliganWilly
    138 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 5:18 PM

ah-ha.. it is rigged.. nabbed ya with your hand in the cookie jar, wgt.

• MulliganWilly
    138 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 5:24 PM

thebigeasy707:

MulliganWilly:

i just posted an 83 go f* yourself with your over-rigged game.

just curious........what score do you think you'd have hit if the game wasn't as you say "so rigged" ?

peeking at your score history...which has more than it's fair share of 42+'s on 9 holers....I'm more inclined to believe it's a case of operator error more than anything else.

04.13.12     St Andrews Links: The Old Course     Front 9     Master     61

I don't seem to have heard any squealing about the game being so rigged the day you posted a 61 round the front 9 of St Andies. I actually commend you for saving that 61...many folks would have been carted off in an ambulance with the sirens blazing.

tbe

better double check your stats, that 61 was a 9 hole with lotsa stuck in fescue

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 7:29 PM

MulliganWilly:

better double check your stats, that 61 was a 9 hole with lotsa stuck in fescue

rofl

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 8:00 PM

It's so rigged, I already sold all my clubs and I'm saying good bye. Had happy moments, but now they are gone. Can no longer bear getting vemmed. I have become a grumpy middle aged  fellow. ENOUGH!!! Have had many like THIS in the last week. I don't want what I don't deserve, but I paid for precision in my clubs that I no longer get, hardly anything works for me anymore. !50 yarder full backspin against 20 mph wind and the ball lands at 140? .. no more. Good bye my friends.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 8:10 PM

SOYEL1:

It's so rigged, I already sold all my clubs and I'm saying good bye. Had happy moments, but now they are gone. Can no longer bear getting vemmed. I have become a grumpy middle aged  fellow. ENOUGH!!! Have had many like THIS in the last week. I don't want what I don't deserve, but I paid for precision in my clubs that I no longer get, hardly anything works for me anymore. !50 yarder full backspin against 20 mph wind and the ball lands at 140? .. no more. Good bye my friends.

the ball missed under the hole

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 8:21 PM

This is under the hole?

Lets zoom in...

RSS