Forums

Help › Forums

april fools joke

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 4 2010 7:50 PM (3 replies)
  • icecreamjoe
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2010 7:05 PM

I finished 3rd in 9 hole wk13 tourney, and I win only 29 credits, come on I win more in ready goes and that's a rip off 2, never win anything on here, and to come in 3rd In a 2 week tourney and win 29 credits for 3rd place, never again will I waist my time or balls in any of them tourneys, Please tell me that's an April fools joke>, or I will never waist another dime on here, and 7th in the unlimited tourney 2, and didn't win any-thing on that, that's B.S, sorry just a little mad about that!!!!, it's bad enough you lose balls on here faster then my dog craps in the yard

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 11:03 AM

Agreed, tourney payouts need tweaking.   My suggestion was cut off some of the end finishers like 68th etc who only end up with a 1 credit payout (happened to me, like a slap in the face) and juice up the other payouts.

I also just use free balls most of the time for these and CTTH for this reason.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 8:36 PM

The payout for premium and ready-go's is fine. What can you really expect from a free tourney funded completely by wgt?

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 7:50 PM

Remember this, there are players on here that cannot enter any pay tournaments, it's not their fault because of state laws, so there should be better payouts for the free tournaments as that is the only source we have to make anything. When you place you don't ever get enough to buy a sleeve of balls. Lets get real here.

RSS