Forums

Help › Forums

rude players

Mon, Feb 26 2024 6:54 AM (37 replies)
  • BazzaFellows
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 11:50 AM

No my friend you are not wrong, the whole idea of this game is to meet new friends, have a laff and enjoy the crack.

There are some strange dudes out there, who just seem hellbent on winning, you have to learn how to play the game?

I also like a bit of banter whilst playing, its called enjoying yourself.

Feel free to carry on having a laff and enjoy the game for what it is meant to be, a fun virtual (not real) game for chatting with new friends.

Bazzafellows

• NORTHBANKGOONER
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 12:49 PM

I agree there are some people on here hell bent on winning and when I joined at the end of last year. I admit I was not good and some of the abuse I endured from people on here it almost put me off, but as you say its all about the crack.

I have witnessed some very bad racial abuse on here and can't stand that and would finish the game on this.

gg all and hf

Northbankgooner

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 4:03 PM

Well I just met another very polite person who under the circumstances could have been rude! I was lucking out and hitting every approach to about 5 foot whereas he was lipping out his putts.

If someone was white-washing me with birdies on every hole I would quite possibly quit or abuse them!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 6:11 PM

saltiresfan:
    If someone was white-washing me with birdies on every hole I would quite possibly quit or abuse them!

Why?

That makes no sense, unless I am missing what you are trying to convey, it seems to me you are saying "if I start getting smoked, I quit" ?

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 7:13 PM

STOP THE PRESSES

essay used up all his commas

lol

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 7:16 PM

saltiresfan:

Well I just met another very polite person who under the circumstances could have been rude! I was lucking out and hitting every approach to about 5 foot whereas he was lipping out his putts.

Someone treated you with respect so your answer is to abuse someone who is kicking your butt..................nice 

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 1:07 AM

Sorry, I've expressed that badly.

I was winning heavily and I can understand someone quitting under those circumstances rather than being polite about it. I've never quit on anyone when I've been losing.

• brysoni23
    693 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 1:50 AM

I Joined a random Blitz Game,

One Player Says "ooooo look a LEGEND let see how good you are, i bet i beat you"

I replied "SURE =]"

Holes 1 and 2 I win, hole 3 he gets just in side my ball.

Says "Your a Stupid T*at, not so good now are you" and quits.

I laughed it off and continued my game with the other player and go on to shoot 267,000,

I then posted this score on the player above who called me a T*at's wall.  

I didn't get a response was this bad of me?

It’s the first time ever I’ve come across Such a D**k on this game so i thought i did the right thing.

RSS