Forums

Help › Forums

rude players

Mon, Feb 26 2024 6:54 AM (37 replies)
  • OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 6:15 PM

TurkishTerror:

If he were chained to a tree, and no one knew you two were there and no one could hear, or see anything, and you had a tool box, blow torch, an ant bed 2 trees away, and a key to unlock him, WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

Burn his nuts, break his ankles with a hammer, then pour honey on him and wait for the ants???

Do I win anything? 

Want some slaw? lol

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 10:40 PM

TurkishTerror:

If he were chained to a tree, and no one knew you two were there and no one could hear, or see anything, and you had a tool box, blow torch, an ant bed 2 trees away, and a key to unlock him, WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

That's easy! With the tool box , you can open a can of hotdogs, heat them up with the blow torch and if the ants were able to produce mustard .... me and him would have a feast.

VOY

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 11:44 PM

Okay, so who am I to advise you? Not great at WGT. Just old and maybe a bit wise.

mmikkeelee:
    he was a good player but to tell some to f..k off then quit the game well i dont am i in the wrong ???

The short answer is, "No." 

I see that your are one of 3 Legends in a CC with 30 some members. Don't know whether you have such a thing, but setting up a place where the CC can chat and set up games among members is a great tool. You know who you're dealing with. You can help those who ask for/need it. 

My CC has such a place. Love the A/S matches we come up with.

Anyway, one day a few weeks ago, nothing was happening, so I decided to play some randoms. Saw some guys struggling. Offered some advice and was told that I should quit bragging. Hi Ho. 

Not too long ago, I played 2 'games' in a row with randoms that didn't make it past the first hole. Seems they just couldn't stand the fact that I dropped my approach within 3 feet. 

So, those are my lessons learned, and my advice to you. Know who you're playing with. To heck with randoms. 

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 1:30 AM

I can receive game tips with both humility and politeness so adding you to my friend's list for a game sometime ;)

• Richard1201
    822 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 3:43 AM

Yeah... would do some more though..,lol

• Richard1201
    822 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 3:44 AM

I am into receiving tips from guys who know. Stupid not to. Include me some time if you want to. 

• Richard1201
    822 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 3:45 AM

Jimbeau,

Trying to find a country club to play in. Do not want to spent credits every time a tourney is played though, any suggestions? Love the post

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 9:53 AM

yes i agree, when i 1st started playing wgt i was always asking senior tiers for advice, i respected the players and was always thankfull for any tips, hey im still asking for tips now :)

• GaryKoop
    149 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 10:54 AM

Would be nice to smack them (virtually) with a 3 iron around the ear, then run them over with a golf cart. Or do you think that's going a bit too far?

RSS