Forums

Help › Forums

i can play!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 31 2010 2:58 AM (26 replies)
  • hognutz
    127 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 4:16 AM

the site screwed up on me yesterday and today still cant do anything i hit the play now join a group everything i get nothing the left side of the screen where my freinds are tries to load and then goes blank 2 days now rite after i spent 35 bucks let me play or refund my money and i will find another site to play at it keeps saying could not connect to the wgt site help please anybody

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 4:28 AM
    It has been suggested before when others have had similar problems to clear the Flash cache. Just for grins, you might also want tp clear your browser cache.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 4:52 AM

Go here   http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

When you get there click the "Delete all sites" , confirm it and you're done.

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 5:29 AM

You might want to change the title of your thread to..... "I CAN'T play".

• hognutz
    127 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 7:14 AM

ok did that nothing change i have also cleaned up my computer still nothing this also happened to my son lasted for about a month and he was able to get back on

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 7:25 AM

Try going directly to the game through this link    http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx  If this works for you you might have pop ups blocked.

If pop ups are not allowed you will have the same problem. Be advised, this happened to me once and it took a while to figure out that for some reason the pop up blocker got activated. Not sure why it happened but turning it off fixed my problem.

• Barbarossa
    121 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 7:41 AM

When I changed to Google chrome that happened to me. My fix was to Un-install Adobe flash player and then Re-install Adobe flash player 10.

It worked for me. Good luck..

• hognutz
    127 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 8:24 AM

tried link checked pop up blocker still nothing thanx for trying to help anything else?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 8:34 AM

I think it's time to get the WGT guys on it. They will definitely go the extra yard to get you back on the tees. Problem is they don't get in until 9AM PST and on the case around 10. EMail them   members@worldgolftour.com

One last thing-you never mentioned your browser. Chrome, a browser from Google, is free, easy to install and works great with WGT. If you can, give it a try.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 8:59 AM

hognutz:
    ok did that

Did you clear both your Flash cache and your browser cache?

RSS