Forums

Help › Forums

Recording a replay

Tue, Oct 19 2010 8:24 PM (4 replies)
  • Dbgchef
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 4:28 PM

It might just be me and Im not getting it, but how do you record a replay?? When i get an "IR" I go and click the lower left and nothing comes up for me to record a replay. This is probably an operator errror issue(Me). I've searched around the forums and havent seen any threads or issues.......If anyone could help me I would deeply appreciate it. Thanks in advance and hit them long and strong!

Chef

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 5:17 PM

I have recorded several replays, just click the replay button and then after you watch it you are asked if you want to save it and name it.  After a great second shot on #2 at St Andrews today, I was watching the computer determined instant replay and patting myself on the back with my two playing partners showering me with praise when I realized that alas I can't save the replay in mutliple person play.  Can we manage to get that worked out WGT.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 5:37 PM

Just view the replay and hit save. Only works when playing alone or in a tournament. 

• Dbgchef
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 5:45 PM

Thanks for the reply, that makes sense.....i'm always playing multi player. Thanks for the help!

Have a Great day!

Chef

• keyzmon
    44 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 8:24 PM

I was just in a match play and hit and Eagle on 11 BP Blk. No replay no anything came up. Went to scoreboard and there was nothing in the menu either. What is going on with that? Can someone help?

RSS