Forums

Help › Forums

Your City

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 24 2010 9:52 AM (24 replies)
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 1:05 PM

And Bill Gates, who would probably object to the 3 keyboards...

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 1:06 PM

And lets not forget Chelsea.. (the beer cart girl at Harding Park.)

I'm sure she could make a killing in tips with the side-show that we would create!

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 1:14 PM

LOL

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 1:49 PM

My city has been obvious since I joined -EXCEPT for the fact that I MOVED in February (to  Easton, Pennsylvania).  I also indicate this in my profile comments.

I have not even asked WGT if it is possible to CHANGE a Member Name - so I might be stuck with Atlanta long after I left there.  

WGT:  Is there some way I can do this without upsetting my averages, History, Forum Threads since the beginning of time and so on?  Can someone at WGT run a script that changes all occurences of AtlantaCoaster to EastonCoaster or something like that?

I am imagining it is not that simple and I will probably have to live with it.

Regards, AtlantaCoaster

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 1:51 PM

Springdale, Arkansas just ten minutes away from the University of Arkansas' campus. I almost doubt there are too many players from here. xD

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 2:20 PM

Doublemochaman:
    YankeeJim from New England

LOL-Ya, right-I'd go over big in Red Sox Nation and Bills' fans don't acknowledge New England even exists!

I'm content here in God's little corner of the world on Lake Ontario where if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes......

YJ

Rochester, NY

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 2:54 PM

brandi35:

San Fran.....you should stop in the WGT headquarters snaike.....I know 2 guys who went there last October and had a good time :)

Brandi

Hey Brandi,  it wasn't that great of a time, after a quick tour of the hallway and a few handshakes it was time to go.  In and out in under 15 min.  You would need a specific reason to be there and only by appointment..  The fun part was actually meeting a WGT friend in person.

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 2:56 PM

and the free stuff you got :)  Kabe takes that back pack to school every day :)

Well it sounds like we will be coming to visit you this summer :)  Maybe I will get to take the tour this time :)

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 3:19 PM

Hendersonville TN here(30 min NE of nashville) Via Monterey/Pebble beach Ca. Think ive met/played with 2 people from TN.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 3:19 PM

YJ... just trying to get you in trouble with Red Sox fans...

RSS