Forums

Help › Forums

Your City

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 24 2010 9:52 AM (24 replies)
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 7:48 AM

WGT, I'm still thinking it would be a great idea to indicate not only the country but a golfer's city that he/she calls home.  It would help both with time zone issues of getting together to play but most of all it'd provide a better sense of place.  I'm curious as hell to know how many players on here are from the Seattle area?!  Snaike would probably be interested in knowing who's from the S.F. Bay area.  YankeeJim from New England.  Tilapia from around Dublin.  AvatarLee might be interested in fellow golfers in the Toronto region.  And Nivlac from the land of the Cubs and WhiteSox.  Oh, WGTNiv can probably find that out on his own.

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 8:03 AM

Hey Niv... when did you move to the windy city? ;^)

• PASCHEF
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 8:08 AM

I am PasChef from Western Kentucky would like to start earning some money to buy

clubs and other equip. as date and time(CST) I really love this game and getting accustom to the wind and lay of ball as well as meter attention to putts and changing

up on irons and have enjoyed most of the courses just wish we had more places to 

compete in and elevate our scores.......oh well hope to have an opportunity or receive 

a invite from some other players and get any pointers on their successful appoarches

Peace........................PasChef

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 10:10 AM

Oregon here.......Sunriver :)  I know a few people from WGT in your area double :)  I actually went to Pinehurst with two of them from the Seattle area.

San Fran.....you should stop in the WGT headquarters snaike.....I know 2 guys who went there last October and had a good time :)

Brandi

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 10:16 AM

brandi35:
    San Fran.....you should stop in the WGT headquarters snaike.....I know 2 guys who went there last October and had a good time :)

Oh, I know where they are... but do you really think they'd even let me in the building??!!

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 10:56 AM

Snaike:

brandi35:

Oh, I know where they are... but do you really think they'd even let me in the building??!!

Well, yeah, if you told them your screen name here.

You could show up there and claim to be someone else, perhaps the person who just loves to argue with you over stuff like quitters and rep tracking.   ;)

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 11:06 AM

That's about when MrWGT calls security, the police, homeland security and the head pro!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 11:06 AM

Oh, and the border patrol!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 11:27 AM

marioh:

Well, yeah, if you told them your screen name here.

You could show up there and claim to be someone else, perhaps the person who just loves to argue with you over stuff like quitters and rep tracking.   ;)

Oh sure... out of the frying pan into the fire... no, thank you!!  (lol)

Hey DMM.. you forgot the County Sheriff, the National Guard and the SFPD's SWAT team!!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 1:03 PM

Snaike... you are correct.  And I also forgot the U.S. air missle defense, airport security and the greens maintenance guy.

RSS