Cyber-Prostitution

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 26 2012 4:11 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 11:23 AM

Doublemochaman:
    Wouldn't it be a hoot if Andyson did a pictorial on profile pics...showing what's really behind the beautiful/sexy female photos?

Why limit it to only female photos?  Something like this maybe DMM?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 11:31 AM

Funny stuff Andyson!  You must have ordered a caramel chai latte from me... I seem to recall that...

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 11:59 AM

Doublemochaman:
    You must have ordered a caramel chai latte from me... I seem to recall that...

Wasn't me.  You probably have me confused with Tom Cruise, happens all the time.......;o)

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 1:33 PM

Hi, "PuttJennyPutt"........great to get a "female" point of view here!  Thank You! 

Yeah.......I remember several years ago (while on Match.com)....some of the women would try to get me to "chat" with them on their Yahoo e-mail address.  Well, I knew that was a SCAM........many were "Russian" marriage scams.....looking for $$$ from American men.  I suspect......there are some scammers on here.....with over 4 million WGT members, there has to be a little bit of everything.......ha!

And, I think women who get on this site or any Internet site....just need to be careful...and be safe.  And......men, here on WGT, need to not be so naive with respect to some of these female members.

I think this Forum section is really interesting.....I've learned a lot here....golfing tips, resolving problems with my game....there's just a TON of great information available in this Forum area.

Bob

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 1:39 PM

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 1:47 PM

Just for fun ,,  Go to the search box >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Type in  "  Stop cyber prostitution "

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 2:24 PM

StrangeMagic:
    whose mother makes him wear protective head-gear when he goes outdoors to play.

All Canadian kids do that. 

If you get too many head injuries they trade you to Pittsburgh for a bag of pucks.  ; )

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 4:11 PM

opyeuclid:

Just for fun ,,  Go to the search box >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Type in  "  Stop cyber prostitution "

They may come across this little diddy where I chimmed in fully supporting cyber prostitution

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/95240/608314.aspx#608314

<sign > Good times

• PAGES
RSS