Help › Forums

Cyber-Prostitution

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 26 2012 4:11 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 1:13 AM

Well........OK, for a guy who is "semi-retired".....maybe I'm just way too "naive" for my age...LOL. 

Here's the deal.  I invite BOTH male & female WGT members to be my "friends".  Some accept, some don't.  I don't know if I'll ever be able to play some golf with ALL of my WGT friends.....who knows.  But today, I sent an INVITE to a "female" member to be my friend.........and she REJECTED my invitation. 

Instead of accepting my invitation.......she wrote me a message to my in-box on my Profile.  She said, that she couldn't possibly accept EVERY invitation from EVERY male who wished for her to be a new friend on WGT.  Well, her Profile photo was sexy, as many of the female profile photos are......but, she said the ONLY reason she would accept me as a FRIEND is IF I "gifted" her some Callaway balls or some other WGT golf equipment. 

SO................NO, that female member is NOT on my FRIENDS LIST!!!  I'm not on this web site to BUY friendships.

I was RESPECTFUL to her in my response........I really was.  But, I told her I will NOT BUY her friendship here on WGT.  I told her, there is a TERM for what she is doing...and it is:  CYBER-PROSTITUTION.  Well, it is.  I feel SURE, I'm not the first guy here on WGT to come across a female member pulling this scam.  I also asked her.....in REAL LIFE.....do you always ask your NEW FRIENDS for "gifts" BEFORE you will be friends with them???  Surely, that female WGT member KNOWS that if guys on here want to see sexy photos or nude photos, etc. of women, they can be found on the Internet....or in Playboy magazine.  Hey, I have no objections to females here on WGT having sexy, beautiful profile photos.....there are some gorgeous women golfers on this site!  But, when they are holding out for "free golf equipment" to be my friend....give me a break.

Hey, I have "gifted" BOTH female & male WGT friends golf equipment during the 3-1/2 mos. I've been on here.  It's one thing to "gift" a member golf equipment, because you wish to as a kind gesture......To me, it's just not appropriate for members (male or female) to "expect" golf gifts, just to be a friend on here......geeeezzzzzzzz. 

P.S.........................after reading some of the comments about MY blog here, I agree, I think this "female" is actually a "GUY".  This is his WGT name:  teg1973   Note that this person has (249) friends.....and I only counted approx. (8) that were MALE friends...the rest are all profiles of beautiful WOMEN.  This guy is a "scam artist".

Bob

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 1:22 AM

lol, she more than likely was a he lol.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 1:31 AM

I also find players with the crazy profile pics, are usually the ones begging for gifts and are men for sure. Got to love the idiots you find here lol all kinds.

P.S. I normally tell them they have their own balls play with them lmao.

• foregettaboutit
    227 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 7:11 AM

That is funny stuff Bob. There are way too many "females" with sexy pics asking for gifts, but to outright tell you she won't accept u as a wgt friend unless u send her is a gift is hysterical! The funny thing is some guys actually send these "females" gifts... i wonder what they think they will receive in return...hmm...lmao

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 7:54 AM

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Andyson did a pictorial on profile pics... showing what's really behind the beautiful/sexy female photos?

• dacrash
    465 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 7:54 AM

Who said it was actually a female?

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 8:39 AM

Doublemochaman:

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Andyson did a pictorial on profile pics... showing what's really behind the beautiful/sexy female photos?

A recent search revealed bobtx61's encounter was with a well known opportunist whose mother makes him wear protective head-gear when he goes outdoors to play.

His nickname is "Crash" !!

fyi Bobtx....

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:54 AM

Yeah.........too funny.  Appreciate you guys commenting here.  FYI.......her PROFILE name is:  teg1973     And she states in her opening statement.....that ALL male members must "gift" her.......OR IS SHE a HE?????  Anyway, she says she expects Callaway or Nike balls in exchange for accepting ANY males as WGT friends......and that ALL women are always welcome as her friends.,,,,,REALLY?....how kind of HER, I mean, HIM........ha! 

Go look at her profile........the most recent 5 or 6 members are all photos of SEXY women.  Yeah........I think this is a GUY is just a SUPER CHEAPSCATE.....and is trying to scam the system!.  WGT should warn the guy or just boot him off this site....................buy your own stuff, DUDE!!!

Yes.......I'd be very curious also to KNOW what's REALLY behind some of the PROFILE PICS for the really beautiful women here on WGT.............well, actually....maybe I don't.

Some of this reminds me of when I was a member of Match.com about 7 years ago.....you're dealing with women on the Internet....so, you REALLY don't know for sure WHO you're dealing with.  They would post photos that were 10 years old.....lie about their age.....and fake half the info in their profiles. Yeah............welcome to cyberspace.......lol.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 10:05 AM

Bob... just go back and tell her you're really a girl, cleverly disguised as a guy here on WGT.  You know... actually BOBBITX61.

:)

• PuttJennyPutt
    535 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 10:43 AM

I would gift no one for friendship but on the other hand I get invites all the time from people I have no idea who they are and I won't "friend" anyone without at least 1 game cuz many times guys just wanna start talkin dirty and I'm here for golf. Some guys wanna do cams and ask for my phone number and it's ridiculous as this is NOT a dating site but a golf site...I'm here for fun and love a good "sparky" conversation but I'm not lookin for a bf...I'm here to golf and have fun :-)

just my opinion from the other side :-)

• PAGES
RSS