Help › Forums

Game improvements.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 24 2010 7:54 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • funstuff
    35 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 1:00 PM

1) Shave off a bit at the bottom and the top of courses and expand them slightly laterally (without noticeable distortion) to reduce or even eliminate the black borders.

2) Create quality wedges of different distances between 100 and 50 yrds that have the same meter speed as the Rapture series and will be a great match for the upcoming master version of this forgiving series.

3) Allow a greater number of hybrids and wedges during play.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 1:26 PM

funstuff:
    2) Create quality wedges of different distances between 100 and 50 yrds that have the same meter speed as the Rapture series and will be a great match for the upcoming master version of this forgiving series.

They already have most distances covered except for 65-70 yards and there is no such thing as a game improvement wedge.  Either you can hit a wedge or you can't.

I wasn't aware that they are going to make a candyass set of Master clubs.  When one uses game improvement technology he/she sacrifices distance and workability.  Exactly what the current V2 Pros offer.   A set of Master Raptures would be an oxymoron and something that doesn't exist in real golf.

funstuff:
    3) Allow a greater number of hybrids and wedges during play.

Hopefully they will eventually allow us to create a custom set by allowing individual club selection in one's bag.  That way we could pull an iron for a hybrid or a PW for a 50W if they ever offer it.  If this happens I will surely be enticed to buy more clubs, perhaps also incorporating a few TM TP short irons into the mix at SA in the heavy winds.

• Griz0613
    80 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 1:32 PM

Agreed with Oak on all counts

• SWoods
    62 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 3:23 PM

On the one hand, slower swing meter is very appealing but I agree the fun from the game will go. And the reality of precision vs. forgiveness trade-off will be lost.

• scottbirmingham
    7 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 4:20 PM

how about getting a real server instead of worring about clubs.i say no one buy anything else untill thay fix the damm power meter

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 6:19 PM

scott.... as you were told in your other 367 posts that say the same thing...

It's really not the server.  It's your machine.

Now, please put it back in the box, give the credit card back to mom, and have the nice UPS man come and take it away.

Have a nice day.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 9:00 PM

Snaike:
    scott.... as you were told in your other 367 posts that say the same thing...

367??

Agree with the point, but had to point out the math, lol

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 9:36 PM

Absurdism and exaggeration to make a point. 

5/6 of this users posts, up to this moment, were written today and ALL say the exact same thing.

So, no math involved...

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 10:25 PM

I'm with you snaike, in fact, I could actually

the sarcasm. I was just offering a little back. It's a free service that I offer!

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2010 10:54 PM

funstuff:
    3) Hopefully they will eventually allow us to create a custom set by allowing individual club selection in one's bag.

If they ever did something like this, I would probably drop the 3-4-5 irons, and add a diversified array of fairway woods and wedges.

Warren

• PAGES
RSS