Help › Forums

Re: looking to drop a few $'s

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 1 2010 9:56 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Noobiedork
    12 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 5:01 PM
    Thanks guys. Im still slogging through the pro shop looking for the ideal clubs on the cheap.... Ok so Ive been convinced by yall to buy the Daytona putter.... Ill tell you the truth. Im scared of the fast meter speed, but then again, I guess its time to grow a pair and learn... I figure Im going to keep hunting around this week and see what else I can put together.... But keep the advice coming.......... Thanks...
  • ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 6:07 PM
    Noob, take your time and get what feels right for you. There will be an adjustment period no matter what you do, so play some practice rounds and get used to your new clubs when you do make your purchase. No matter what you do, you'll have better clubs and I think the game will be more enjoyable. Best to ya, bud!
  • lumpner
    23 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 6:57 PM

once you get your new putter, buy some GI2-D balls; this will slow your meter speed.  the meter speed was hard for me an the slower meter helped me build  confidence. just a thought. eventually all us chickens are going to have to adapt to faster meters, but fer now, slow meter helped me. lump

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 8:14 PM

Hey Noob

just a thought for you id also suggest no matter what keep club meter speed the same as when its different club to club it can potentially cause a lot of chaos for your game. good luck chippy

• Noobiedork
    12 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 8:22 PM
    Im thinking the tour burner complete set, or the g10 pro complete set... and redwood putter,$30 for all. and still to high for wife. but she may look past it. lol...
  • OkieX
    175 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 9:56 PM

Go for the Spyder putter.

Better putter for less dough.

The G10 set gets my vote but I played with the Burners as a pro so .....

• PAGES
RSS