Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Filling surveys and not getting the credits advertised

Sat, Aug 13 2022 7:04 AM (23 replies)
  • jrrolla
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 11:44 AM

To whom it may concern ,dec. 3rd i reported that i purchased a gift from red envelope,but did not recieve my 1700 credits,been 2 weeks now still havent recieved them,gave u all the info u asked for ,but have not heard nothing back from u.what do i do now ,other than what iam doing now?this is not good someone please get back to me via e- mail @ johnrolla@gmail.com.  

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 12:11 PM

jrrolla:

To whom it may concern ,dec. 3rd i reported that i purchased a gift from red envelope,but did not recieve my 1700 credits,been 2 weeks now still havent recieved them,gave u all the info u asked for ,but have not heard nothing back from u.what do i do now ,other than what iam doing now?this is not good someone please get back to me via e- mail @ johnrolla@gmail.com.  

Please contact our customer service at members@worldgolftour.com.  They can get you the information you need.

- WGTdbloshoe

• jrrolla
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2014 12:37 AM

ya,this,is,b.s.i ordered flowers for 62.00 and was supposed to get 1200 credits ,got,nothing,that was this week. two months ago i ordered 105.00 dollars of gifts from red envelope, was supposed to get 1700 credits,got nothing.still waiting,i,have sent messages and i dont even get a reply,WGT is all f..... up.thinking about quiting all together.

• felanda
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 7:04 AM

Here's the deal with me and I'm experiencing the same issue. My/our time is valuble, and not reimburshing (credits) us for our time to gain important marketing data is in my opinion not legal. If there is a lawyer on the sit please comment about this.

RSS