Forums

Help › Forums

Filling surveys and not getting the credits advertised

Sat, Aug 13 2022 7:04 AM (23 replies)
  • sunilsunil25
    9 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 5:29 AM

Hi WGT,

I've filled up couple of surveys worth of 75 and 150 credits, respectively in the past week and even after spending(wasting) a lot of time on those surveys, my credits were not updated and it still shows the old credit. I've tried refreshing the browser couple of times and also waited for a couple days for the credits to be reflected, but still no avail.

Now, I'm wondering if we're not going to get anything by filling up the surveys why are these surveys still advertised in the "Get Credits" section.

The surveys I took were from "My offers" and "Samplicious" respectively and I hope you'll investigate on these and take some action.

Thanks

• labek10
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 9:25 AM

Hi,

Yeah, same here. Joined Ampario and Toluna a couple of days ago, completed loads of surveys, yet no Credits awarded...

Hoping it's just a simple glitch, and it does suggest waiting for up to 24hrs for awards. Will give it till tomorrow to update, and if nothing changes will enter a bug report.

Cheers. 

• sunilsunil25
    9 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 4:02 AM

Does any one in WGT check the bug log/issues posted and take action on them? 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 9:48 AM

You need to contact Trialpay. They handle the surveys.

• ValorousPheonix
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 10:46 AM

How do I delete my account, or change my username, i made a spelling error in my username, and would like to change it :(

• ElvisPredley
    19 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 11:28 AM

I've completed several surveys, says completed on the screen, never got the credits.

Try to report it to trialpay...they ask for the confirmation email...lol....didn't get a confirmation email just a thank you for completing the survey.

I have gotten credits for completing some of them, basically it's a crapshoot, sometimes they work, most times they don't.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 1:24 PM

ValorousPheonix:

How do I delete my account, or change my username, i made a spelling error in my username, and would like to change it :(

Hi

unfortunately, we cannot change usernames. If you would like this account closed so you can open a new one, pleas email us at members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• garygun
    80 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 2:11 PM

I just completed Peanut Labs survey on cell phone/internet services for 175 credits but did not receive them. Survey was accepted because last page Peanut Labs gave me 5 credits on my Peanut Labs account. More and more of these WGT surveys are B.S.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 3:06 PM

garygun:

I just completed Peanut Labs survey on cell phone/internet services for 175 credits but did not receive them. Survey was accepted because last page Peanut Labs gave me 5 credits on my Peanut Labs account. More and more of these WGT surveys are B.S.

This (if you don't already know) will help you find out the status of your creds.

go to get free creds ,Hit survey.go to need help top right.hit my creds.

• Catweazle21
    6 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 9:55 AM

I had the same Poblem today and yesterday. 

The best Way dont fill out this Surveys

RSS