Forums

Help › Forums

Filling surveys and not getting the credits advertised

Sat, Aug 13 2022 7:04 AM (23 replies)
  • adramforall
    194 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 4:39 PM

garygun:

I just completed Peanut Labs survey on cell phone/internet services for 175 credits but did not receive them. Survey was accepted because last page Peanut Labs gave me 5 credits on my Peanut Labs account. More and more of these WGT surveys are B.S.

Your survey was accepted up to a point and then you failed to meet their demographics to finish the survey.  However you were given 5 credits as a thank you for the information provided up to that point.

Happened to me, just change your age/sex/income next time and you should be OK.  I have found I am more acceptable if I am a single female, 30-35 and earning over £50K per year 

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 7:23 PM

labek10:

Hi,

Yeah, same here. Joined Ampario and Toluna a couple of days ago, completed loads of surveys, yet no Credits awarded...

Hoping it's just a simple glitch, and it does suggest waiting for up to 24hrs for awards. Will give it till tomorrow to update, and if nothing changes will enter a bug report.

Cheers. 

Look under each survey, it will tell whether you are credited instantly or not. You must have been busy for quite a while to complete loads of. Make sure you save the page that says "successfully Completed Survey" until you refresh your page and see if u received them or not. At least then you can send it.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 5:46 AM

labek10:

Hi,

Yeah, same here. Joined Ampario and Toluna a couple of days ago, completed loads of surveys, yet no Credits awarded...

I think you'll find that if you actually join up, then your credits will go towards other things and not WGT.

• labek10
    2 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 6:12 AM

piztaker:

labek10:

Hi,

I think you'll find that if you actually join up, then your credits will go towards other things and not WGT.

gatordee:
    Look under each survey, it will tell whether you are credited instantly or not. You must have been busy for quite a while to complete loads of. Make sure you save the page that says "successfully Completed Survey" until you refresh your page and see if u received them or not. At least then you can send it.

What's the point of joining up through this place if the rewards go elsewhere?!

Well, I filled in all the little suggested surveys when you first join, and many that have been suggested to me via email, but as yet I still haven't received ANY points here at WGT for all the successful surveys. My tally of points within Toluna is growing, but no rewards received here.

I've persevered doing all this in the hope something happens, and filled in all as accurately as I could (for fear or disqualification!), but may give up soon... 

• Catweazle21
    6 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 10:22 PM

today again,

i filled out 2 surveys, complete and without any problems. but no credits???

Cat

• Catweazle21
    6 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 12:35 PM

Catweazle21:

today again,

i filled out 2 surveys, complete and without any problems. but no credits???

Cat

now i filled out the next Survey from www.surveyhead.com and again no credits. Today i miss 300 Credits-

What should this?

• Sunfyre7896
    51 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 3:48 PM

It just told me after 5 minutes of going through a survey that I didn't qualify but that I get 5 credits. Not a lot, but it said that I get them. I refresh the page and BOOM, NO CREDITS. Typical bullsh**. I'm tired of maybe getting my credits, maybe not. I realize WGT that you want to maximize your profits (OOPS. I SAID IT) and could care less about giving free credits, but sometimes people do care. Maybe you could look into quit ripping people off. 

I'm sure I'll be banned from the forums and maybe the site for speaking my mind but I'm not going to stop anytime soon. Thanks once again.

• bwolff
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2012 4:37 PM

My problem has not been the surveys; they've worked out OK the couple of times I did them. My problem has been the iTunes credit - three separate times I have used that optin to purchase from iTunes and gotten no credits. Latest was last night - spent $52 in the iTunes store and when all was said and done - no credits.

Very disappointing.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 5:48 PM

Dont feel  bad, Tempur-pedic and Heineken have burned me for about 200 credits. All I get form Livegamer is the run-around and from WGT nothing.I dont know why these Ads are allowed to waste our time and burn us too. Also if you do too many surveys, they start kicking you out or telling you that you dont qualify to keep from giving you credits.....

• dacrash
    465 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 8:45 AM

In order to receive WGT credit for surveys, the surveys must be entered from the WGT site.  If you signed up for a survey company, then do thier surveys from thier site, your rewards apply to the site's reward program (cash or prizes) and not WGT credits.

When you did the survey and signed up with the survey company, you should have gotten your original credits.  Any other surveys completed outside of WGT, are not eligable for WGT credits.

I too joined the surveys companies (zoom panel, ect) got my credits for doing the first survey and registering with the survey company.  I have never done any surveys outside of WGT as I read the web pages and figure it out.

So if you are not doing the surveys from the WGT page, then you wont get WGT credits.  It's all in black and white, read, understand, learn.

RSS