Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Monster that lives on the Back 9 of Kiawah!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 15 2010 7:37 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 2:55 PM

This is exactly the kind of deviations that I have been harping about and sure hope they can fix. 

If you aim at the flag, have a straight wind behind/against and ding the meter the ball has to go straight or I dont see what the point of playing is. 

Life has enough randomness without getting it here too!  

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 3:24 PM

After 1000+ ranked rounds played, I am sensible to minor changes that may take place from time to time. Lately, there seems to have been a great deal of mischief sprinkled upon both courses. I noticed that WGT was hiring, but never imagined they would hire the Marquis de Sade and Vlad the Impaler to apply their charms and talents just to make the game less enjoyable.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 4:20 PM

SweetiePie:

I noticed that WGT was hiring, but never imagined they would hire the Marquis de Sade and Vlad the Impaler to apply their charms and talents just to make the game less enjoyable.

Lol....quite apropos,

Sometimes you seethe with the pleasure and pain of this game (Marquis) and other times WGT just puts a stick up your a** and watches your squirm. 

Just kidding

Happy hitting 

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 4:27 PM

SweetiePie:
    Lately, there seems to have been a great deal of mischief sprinkled upon both courses.

I cant speak for Beth Page Black simply because I wouldn't recognize a deviation there if it bit me on the nose. But having played rounds at Kiawah with the Head Greens Keeper, The Entire grounds Crew, The Club Pro and the Assistant Pro, The Men's Club, The Bar Cart Girl, The Night Custodian, the Kid that Washes all the Carts on the weekends and worked on the Divot Patrol Team. I have seen every pimple of grass on that course in all conditions. And all I can say is lately you need to expect the unexpected. If routine maintenance and updates hasn't fixed it. Then Pull the Plug, Kick the Server, Crank up the AC unit and Re-Boot! Maybe that will fix the problem.

And Please SP "Don't give the Monster a Nice pretty Name Like:

SweetiePie:
    Marquis de Sade and Vlad the Impaler

It's Simply the Kiawah Monster! Maybe he's Getting a Pay Check. I don't Know.

But lately he or she has been swallowing great shots and eating strokes especially on the back 9.

Thanks for listening,

CC...

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 7:37 PM

jbenny11:
    right on cc thx JB

Your welcome jb11

• PAGES
RSS