Forums

Help › Forums

Re: buying credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 19 2023 8:21 AM (1 replies)
  • thepack52
    219 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2023 5:44 AM

I am trying to buy credits, but none of my cards will go through. I have checked with my bank, all goo. Credit and debit. After entering the account numbers, expiration date and so on, it sends me back to the page to start over by putting my card number in...Getting low on balls and I can't get any. I have emailed WGT twice, no results. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Been playing for 10+ years and have used  the purchase page many times

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Oct 19 2023 8:21 AM

thepack52:

I am trying to buy credits, but none of my cards will go through. I have checked with my bank, all goo. Credit and debit. After entering the account numbers, expiration date and so on, it sends me back to the page to start over by putting my card number in...Getting low on balls and I can't get any. I have emailed WGT twice, no results. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Been playing for 10+ years and have used  the purchase page many times

Try getting ahold of WGTNIco either by Profile Wall Message, Private Message or contact through Discord

RSS