Help › Forums

Re: Buying Older Clubs

Wed, Feb 22 2023 9:35 PM (3 replies)
  • JoshArksey94
    2 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2023 3:10 AM

Hi.

im relatively new to the game. 

I was wondering if you can still get older clubs in the game?

in real life, i use a callaway epic driver, its a couple of years old now and i cant see it in the shop. 

is there an opportunity to purchase these clubs, or are the older clubs phased out of the game. theres obviously the new paradym clubs but i wanted the older epics?!

Thanks 

Josh

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2023 9:43 AM

JoshArksey94:

Hi.

im relatively new to the game. 

I was wondering if you can still get older clubs in the game?

in real life, i use a callaway epic driver, its a couple of years old now and i cant see it in the shop. 

is there an opportunity to purchase these clubs, or are the older clubs phased out of the game. theres obviously the new paradym clubs but i wanted the older epics?!

Thanks 

Josh

Ya, you wont be able to buy the older clubs any longer. You will still see them used by other players but they are not available in pro shop any longer.

• ScottHope
    10,141 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2023 9:43 AM

It is not possible to buy old clubs in the shop. Nor is it possible to buy old clubs from other members.

If you have an old club then you can continue to use it even if it is no longer available to buy in the shop, or you can just keep it in your locker to look at every once in a while, whilst using a different club on the course.

RSS