Re: why bother

Tue, Nov 15 2022 12:38 PM (26 replies)
  • IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 3:25 AM

DodgyPutter:

IamNicklaus:
    I dont have discord anymore

Lol, is that why you were so unhappy?  You'll be fine now you created plenty.

What ?   if you are saying that some moron has created several IamNicklaus discord id's with the intent of mischief  then best to point out some things 

a) It's not me ,,  b) my discord  username  is different to my wgt username  , c) I have absolutely no interest  in joining wgt discord channel and so wouldn't   d)  The person(s) using my wgt username should be aware that their ip will be different to mine if wgt checked 

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 4:41 AM

pdb1:
    My point was that you are making it very clear about your opinion of the state of the forums . Which are not facts . And how unhappy you are about it .

You are clearly more interested in the lengthy diatribes you write than actually reading what others have typed.  I'm not unhappy about the state of the forums , I couldn't  care less !

Once again , i'm merely stating facts !   Now go and  bore someone else, I have different fish to fry today.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 6:42 AM

IamNicklaus:

What ?   if you are saying that some moron has created several IamNicklaus discord id's with the intent of mischief  then best to point out some things 

I dont think it was about the program Discord.

He was just making a joke about the definition of Discord =  lack of agreement or harmony (as between persons, things, or ideas)

IamNicklaus:
    a) It's not me ,,  b) my discord  username  is different to my wgt username  , c) I have absolutely no interest  in joining wgt discord channel and so wouldn't   d)  The person(s) using my wgt username should be aware that their ip will be different to mine if wgt checked

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 6:51 AM

PureGro1:

He was just making a joke about the definition of Discord =  lack of agreement or harmony (as between persons, things, or ideas)

Sighs , whooshed me totally ..:(   Thank you  so much for explaining the definition of the word though  

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 12:17 PM

IamNicklaus:

PureGro1:

Sighs , whooshed me totally ..:(   Thank you  so much for explaining the definition of the word though  

Sigh, even when he's helping you out he just gets sarcasm back.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 12:38 PM

DodgyPutter:
    Sigh, even when he's helping you out he just gets sarcasm back.

Yawn.....bit quiet for you with trolling opportunities elsewhere ?

RSS