Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Not able to chat in coin rooms

Mon, Jul 15 2024 11:56 AM (29 replies)
  • tramilleo
    1,874 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2022 2:51 PM

BB is correct, and PB you cant tell anyone else what to think or feel, who do you think you are God lmao

• Beaverbuffer
    101 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2022 4:59 PM

Learn to spell there trophyboy.. It's obvious you're brainwashed.. AGAIN, it's a video game, not life or death. The only responsibility I have is to myself. ( measly is not spelled with an e)

• rachelgomez123
    23 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2023 9:05 PM

Try other ways to fix the issue

If you’re still not able to turn chat features on, clear the application storage for Carrier Services and Messages.

Step 1: Clear Carrier Services

Step 2: Clear the Messages app

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2023 9:31 AM

pdb1:
    Suspiciously humanlike

That's the idea Paul...Ive seen a couple that could react and respond in real time- the only way to tell for sure they were bots was either they said things that did not correspond with the issue at hand such as- 

BOT:

"If you’re still not able to turn chat features on, clear the application storage for Carrier Services and Messages.

Step 1: Clear Carrier Services

Step 2: Clear the Messages app"

Or if you respond with something that makes no sense- they will reply as if it did. They can also talk to each other...lol

• Nantre0
    1,069 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2023 4:37 PM

I just luv to see your reply as always PAUL

❣️❣️❣️

• NicoGomes22
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2024 11:41 AM

Hello WGT. 

2 years after and I'm having the same problem ....people say NS , WP , and I'm not able to respond ..the chat does not allow me , that's happening since last update , awhile now . Even reloaded the application , Nothing happens .

is that an issue with people playing on Mac computers ? 

is there a way out. .

I hate sounding like an arrogate *** from Brasil . 

Thanks for any help 

• Sofia1977
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2024 7:08 AM

Hello Wgt. I`m not able to take, surveys! It used to be, okay. Before. Plese help?

• SamSpayed
    4,953 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2024 6:06 PM

Sofia1977:

Hello Wgt. I`m not able to take, surveys! It used to be, okay. Before. Plese help?

For some reason, I read this in Christopher Walken's voice 🤔

• Mythanatos
    2,216 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2024 11:56 AM

NicoGomes22:

Hello WGT. 

2 years after and I'm having the same problem ....people say NS , WP , and I'm not able to respond ..the chat does not allow me , that's happening since last update , awhile now . Even reloaded the application , Nothing happens .

is that an issue with people playing on Mac computers ? 

is there a way out. .

I hate sounding like an arrogate *** from Brasil . 

Thanks for any help 

If you use a magic keyboard on an Ipad I've had the same problem. the work around is to tap the screen and send the text via the touch screen.

you can type oit woth keypad or the screen but it has to be sent via the screen option. the Enter key doesn't work for some reason.  it's a bug of somekind.

RSS