Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Discord or Discontent?

Mon, Sep 26 2022 1:40 AM (86 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 12:49 AM

Yiannis1970:
    How many times after 13 years in here, have you seen members being awarded for contributing (really helping others) in the forum? For instance: How many credits Scott has been gifted by WGT all these years?

That would be nice, then I could give them away as prizes or gifts.  : )

⇩ EDIT : Thank you Lesley.  ; ) ⇩

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 2:23 AM

Scott has been helping people for years , he has said he did t want the golden putter but the idea of some credits for him , for all his aid to people needing help would be an excellent way to reward his continual assistance 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 6:22 AM

The reason i used as an example Scott's name was to make a point in the discussion. Hope i didn't offend Scott whom i esteem greatly.

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 6:32 AM

Not at all.  ; )

Many puddings are greatly esteemed.

• pmm711
    5,528 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2022 3:04 AM

Yiannis1970:

dhjam1:

HamdenPro:

(somewhat being forced to use discord) than there are on the discord channel.

I believe there are purposes to have both but do not believe members should feel pressured or obligated to utilize the WGT discord server.

May I ask ,how exactly are members pressured or forced to use the Discord server?

May i ask you something else?

How many times after 13 years in here, have you seen members being awarded for contributing (really helping others) in the forum? For instance: How many credits Scott has been gifted by WGT all these years?

Scott gets constantly gifted by WGT with further bugs for which to create workarounds.  Gotta love WGT for helping Scott with puzzling things and mental challenges…you know, to help him stave off any sort of Alzheimer’s as he ages. ;-/

• callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 6:00 PM

bossbird:
    for all his aid to people needing help would be an excellent way to reward his continual assistance 

Scott has helped me in the past with his assistance to get me going again.....for his reward, 1 sleeve of his fav ball sent. Hope WGT or others will follow. Cheers

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 1:40 AM

pmm711:
    you know, to help him stave off any sort of Alzheimer’s as he ages. ;-/

Lol, every cloud etc.  8 )

callaghan159:
    Scott has helped me in the past with his assistance to get me going again.....for his reward, 1 sleeve of his fav ball sent. Hope WGT or others will follow. Cheers

Thank you Brian, that's very much appreciated.  ; )

Or you could donate the funds to your favourite charity.

RSS