Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Friend requests

Tue, Aug 23 2022 3:25 PM (8 replies)
  • dad19733
    164 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 8:47 AM

Is there a time frame before you're allowed to send friend requests? Any I send are automatically deleted. Or am I just being creepy, and getting rejected? 🤣

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 9:31 AM

dad19733:
    Is there a time frame before you're allowed to send friend requests?

1:30 pm - 7:00 pm (PST)

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 10:05 AM

@HamdenPro really? Ok thanks so much 

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 10:20 AM

dad19733:
    @HamdenPro really?

Nah...just kidding.

I see you that your request to Simon went through, as he accepted it. I see that you sent me one. I am undecided at the moment :-)

Apparently, your ability to send request is fine. Not sure what would cause an immediate cancellation of a request unless people are online and denying them right away, which I doubt is the case.

Seems strange for sure.

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 1:35 PM

@HamdenPro thanks for the info, and no pressure, I won't be offended 🙂

HamdenPro:

dad19733:
    @HamdenPro really?

Nah...just kidding.

I see you that your request to Simon went through, as he accepted it. I see that you sent me one. I am undecided at the moment :-)

Apparently, your ability to send request is fine. Not sure what would cause an immediate cancellation of a request unless people are online and denying them right away, which I doubt is the case.

Seems strange for sure.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 2:21 PM

Your requests are all being sent. 

People only see them if they are on the app and there's just a small green dot there.  So likely some will have not gone to play since you sent them out and some that have won't have noticed they have a request.  Others may have rejected it but it wont be the vast majority.  The only reason I noticed was this thread and I'd been on the game screen twice recently.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 2:37 PM

dad19733:

NBD, I just keep a short list of friends, as it is easier to see who is around. I also like to play with most of them, when I have the chance, and it would be difficult to do so with so many.

I do have quite a few, whom I do not play with, but met through these threads, and which we, on a somewhat regular, irregular, basis, correspond via personal messages (PMs). 

Seeing how we seem to be filling up each other's comment section, on profile pages, I guess I have no choice but to accept :)

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 3:24 PM

@HamdenPro yes! This is the a great end to what was a mess lol. We'll definitely have a game, at some point

HamdenPro:

dad19733:

NBD, I just keep a short list of friends, as it is easier to see who is around. I also like to play with most of them, when I have the chance, and it would be difficult to do so with so many.

I do have quite a few, whom I do not play with, but met through these threads, and which we, on a somewhat regular, irregular, basis, correspond via personal messages (PMs). 

Seeing how we seem to be filling up each other's comment section, on profile pages, I guess I have no choice but to accept :)

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 3:25 PM

@DodgyPutter thanks for the update buddy 🙂

DodgyPutter:

Your requests are all being sent. 

People only see them if they are on the app and there's just a small green dot there.  So likely some will have not gone to play since you sent them out and some that have won't have noticed they have a request.  Others may have rejected it but it wont be the vast majority.  The only reason I noticed was this thread and I'd been on the game screen twice recently.

RSS