Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hole yardage information

Sun, Apr 3 2022 1:49 AM (27 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,604 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 2:49 PM

I know that on the 10th hole at The Belfry the white tees are ahead of the yellow tees - that apparently was to encourage the pros to go for the green, whereas we mere mortals had no chance of hitting it, so a few extra yards made no difference.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2022 3:01 PM

Posting a screen shot, of the holes is gr8, except it doesn't show things like the incorrect elevation drop, like on the par 3 at torrey.   Whereas when u figure it out, u note it in ur notebook, for further use. 

• MioKontic
    4,604 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2022 5:01 AM

Luckystar5:

Posting a screen shot, of the holes is gr8, except it doesn't show things like the incorrect elevation drop, like on the par 3 at torrey.   Whereas when u figure it out, u note it in ur notebook, for further use. 

I don't think he's bothered with the elevation, he just wants the yardage of each hole for inclusion on awards.

• ScottHope
    10,152 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2022 8:02 AM

The spreadsheet is colour sectioned by the courses Paul, not the tees.

I'll have a look at what you're asking for to see what I can do.

• ScottHope
    10,152 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2022 8:53 AM

If this helps...

...I can add it to the 'Colour Key' tab of the spreadsheet.

As mentioned previously, there are only three holes that don't conform to the convention of legend tee being the longest, but I don't think that's a huge problem.

• FuturaUK
    1,390 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2022 1:49 AM

Thought some of you might like to see another couple of example of the types of 'awards' I produce for members of the CC club I am in. 

I produce awards / certificates for winners of any of our Club Tournaments as well as 'personal achievements.  

RSS