Thu, Oct 27 2011 4:31 PM (28 replies)
  • Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 11:28 AM

LOL Lizzie there are fish out there.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 12:09 PM

Yes but with some of the methods used, particularly over sea mounts, some species are getting very rare.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 12:43 PM

Perhaps we should SKATE over those.

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 1:33 PM

broahes:

MentalChaos:

LMFAO, justifiable??

That part seems like you are replying to me.. but everything else seems directed at the OP.  

Correct, however I still stand by what I said AND the tact in which I said it. The reason being is because Ive read posts by the OP before, and he has NO tact, all he does is complain or post replies that are asinine... So on that note I know that the original post he started was just another one of these threads.. thats why i said what i said and how i said it. (As you can see from his replies on this thread). 

I'm just sick of people complaining about everything on here, whether its the meter, the site itself, other players, sandbaggers, quitters, whatever the case may be, Ive been here 6 months and have made TM without really trying, and without complaining about a thing.. its a great game, and as anyone can see, they take suggestions into account and give ppl what they ask for.. when you complain they do nothing.. simple as that.

And as I said before the original post made here was not only a cry for attention/complaint, it was also completely asinine because EVERYONE here knows that  nobody here has the ability or means to track someone down and literally risk going to jail for life OVER A VIRTUAL GOLF GAME... So the OP was not necessary to begin with.. just a cry for attention.

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 2:07 PM

MentalChaos:

I'm just sick of people complaining about everything on here

its a great game

On those two points we certainly agree.  Don't really know the OP (obviously as well as you), so I will take it as it is.  Nice reply.  Sorry if I came off as rude in either of my previous posts.

Cheers.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 3:31 PM

MentalChaos:
    it was also completely asinine because EVERYONE here knows that  nobody here has the ability or means to track someone down

i dont know who you are, i dont know what you want, if you are looking for a ransom i dont have money, but what i do have are a very particular set of skills, skills i have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people lilke you.  If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it.  I will not look for you, i will not pursue you, but if you dont, i will look for you, i will find you, AND i will kill you.......................................................................................good luck

• Acrux
    393 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 3:39 PM

that was Liam Neeson in a movie where his daughter was abducted,,,,what was it called again?

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 3:46 PM

I remember a movie that had those same lines in it I think

TurkishTerror:

MentalChaos:
    it was also completely asinine because EVERYONE here knows that  nobody here has the ability or means to track someone down

i dont know who you are, i dont know what you want, if you are looking for a ransom i dont have money, but what i do have are a very particular set of skills, skills i have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people lilke you.  If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it.  I will not look for you, i will not pursue you, but if you dont, i will look for you, i will find you, AND i will kill you.......................................................................................good luck

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 4:31 PM

I remember a movie that had those same lines in it I think

The movie was called Taken with Liam Nielson and a bloody good film it was too.

RUSSELL

RSS