Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Unrealitic scores.

Sat, Dec 19 2009 10:46 AM (83 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 6:38 AM

This is another forum thread that could be safely locked or completely eradicated as it has degenerated into personal attacks ... can you help us out alex?

79 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 7:26 AM

donsprintr:
    This is another forum thread that could be safely locked or completely eradicated as it has degenerated into personal attacks ... can you help us out alex?

Are you saying that I have personally attacked someone because I say people do cheat, and posters do overpost? Sorry, fail to see the logic. Your post is more of a personal attack than mine

• Bravelight
    17 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 9:30 AM

There will always be people in a forum that don´t  like critisism. But it´s necessary to discuss openly in a forum like this.

What  we  don´t  want, is bad behavior or personal attacks. And when a word like cheating comes up, it can be provocative for some.

Some WGT players with "Great Machines" can eventually have a plug-in that slow down the swingmeter, which  can lead to unrealistic scores.

When bying a more expensive WGT ball, can slow down the swingmeter, why can´t  a computer- plug-in do that even more?

And is that cheating? A kind of doping? I personally eat betablokkers, and are excluded from competitions.

But I don´t believe, that having a little hot forefinger has anything to do with talent. And that a little very hot forefinger can have the bell ringing EVERY time.

We all have our secrets, and maybe our Masters have theirs.

Let´s hope that we can continue an open discussion, and maybe bring this excellent game even closer to the real game of golf.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2009 10:46 AM

RSS