Forums

Help › Forums

Re: edit equipment not working

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 13 2021 8:48 AM (2 replies)
  • Bevo2015
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 5:39 AM

Ok so i had some clubs on hire over the weekend and since then, i cannot play. It tells me there is an incorrect club, however i do not seem to be able to change my clubs. 

furthermore, i cannot access the relevant section on a browser to do this as the edit clubs selection does not open. I believe this may be a flash issue (no longer running) however i have tried various different browsers and still cannot open the edit clubs section.

HELP!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 8:12 AM

Bevo2015:

i cannot access the relevant section on a browser to do this as the edit clubs selection does not open. I believe this may be a flash issue (no longer running) however i have tried various different browsers and still cannot open the edit clubs section.

HELP!

Unless I am mistaken, you can no longer Edit Equipment through the website (browser). Run the new version through the launcher and Edit Equipment that way.

Don

• JonJohn2
    307 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 8:48 AM

That is correct nothing can be changed anymore from the old platform. You can edit from the new one but as in my last post you cannot sell them until they refresh your inventory. Don thanks for the reply I am waiting patiently. JJ2

RSS