Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Abusive and Inappropriate player

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 28 2009 10:02 PM (5 replies)
  • Chozen1
    4 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 1:52 PM

I just ran into a player named XXXXX** and he had some very inappropriate things to say during a chat while playing a game. I have already informed WGT officials of the exact nature of his behavior but i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with him? By the way he let it slip that he is only 17 years old, which if i am correct is a violation in itself, right? Thank you all for taking the time to read this and become aware of this player that has no room in this wonderful community.

• naughty1
    104 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 2:37 PM

Chozen1:
    and he had some very inappropriate things to say during a chat while playing a game. I have already informed WGT officials of
    Chozen1:
    I just ran into a player named XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You are inappropriate in using his name. I think you need to read the rules, and forget about wgt settling your idea of what is inappropriate

• Chozen1
    4 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 3:15 PM

There...is that better for you Naughty?

• bucmac
    15 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 3:16 PM
    i have had same problem in the past,he calmed down after i played along with him,and concentrated on my game and put southern butt whipping on him and he changed his tune,its kids i am sure, i have disconected on some of them,chances are u wont hear from him again.
  • Chozen1
    4 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 3:24 PM

Yeah i hear ya...its just what he said really pissed me off. And if it were up to me, he would have no place in this community. I guess more than anything, i am frustrated that ignorant people would act like this. But afterall, if he wants to be the village idiot who makes himself look like a pompous ass then so be it. I'm better than that and over it now.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 10:02 PM

This thread is locked.  Please report players to members@worldgolftour.com

Do not call them out in the forums.

RSS