Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Skip073
    1,062 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 12:12 PM

Thanks guys, I have never checked it before so I left it off! I use it responsibly. Mainly for WGT flash and reading news and emails! When they finish the new version will it be an app like mobile? which is really what it is! I will keep trying though to figure it out! 👍

• TsunamiSaint
    885 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 3:04 AM

Hi Champion,

This is what just happened in the Showdown.

I started the Showdown Final through steam.

I played the first 3 holes at Oakmont and got birdie,birdie,birdie. I noticed that when I started the second round I was playing holes 7.8.9. I got birdie, par,par.

When I checked the scorecard after what I thought was the second round, I saw that I had received bogey,bogey,bogey for holes 1.2.3 which I didn't enter or play?

A similar thing happened to me in an earlier showdown when another player forfeited but at least that time I entered and played.

Why can't we get a definitive answer on this. And how come It is always the player that is at fault? And usually the player that does the right thing?

https://imgur.com/vb209HK

Can you please respond?

I added the card after 18 and even inthe wrong frame of mind you can see I could have really competed.

Thanks,

Sanj

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2020 11:38 AM

@pdb1

Dude, that's not from what I wrote. You might want to re-check the quotes. 

• TsunamiSaint
    885 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2020 11:55 PM

It;s been over a week and still no answer from WGT through the formal contact system.?

The showdown has come and gone. They took my entry credits and penalized me 3 strokes for a glitch in the game. My finishing position should not have been 71..lol. I think I would have finished inside the top 20.

No answer, no compensation no care factor whatsoever.

Thanks for nothing.

• TsunamiSaint
    885 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 1:56 AM

Since I apparently get moderated in the country club corner thread.

Does anyone want ownership of a level 9 club?

I will close it otherwise in 24 hours,

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 6:11 AM

there will be plenty of takers for your members i think .

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2020 11:06 PM

TsunamiSaint:

Does anyone want ownership of a level 9 club?

I will close it otherwise in 24 hours,

I hope it doesn't come to that and that one of the current members will pick up the torch and keep the club alive. It would be a shame if it folded.

If that's what happens though and the membership become homeless, and if any are looking for a good club of similar size with an interesting format of club competitions then I invite them to check out the Las Vegas Knights. I don't want to approach any of your members and post on their wall as that feels rude, so maybe you could mention us to them if it really is the end of your club.

But like I said, I hope it doesn't come to that. 

All the best,

Nigel.

RSS