Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Sat, May 4 2024 12:17 PM (1,419 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,015 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 3:35 AM

In our cc at least half the members don't even communicate or read the cc forum .

They play the games set up and thats it .

Trying to get 16 sign up's for a bracket could take a month . And even if they do sign up they don't turn up to play .

Some play once a month but if you set up a tournament with free credits , free balls etc they are round it like flies round a piece of sh it .

When the new format starts in january for real i think i might be talking to myself .

But then i usually am talking to myself on here anyway .

• Robert1893
    7,678 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 5:55 AM

pdb1:

I found it amazing how little so many CC owners communicate with their members .

I recently had a glance at dozens of CC owners profiles . I was astounded at the amount of owners that only had half of the number of CC members on their own friends list . Obviously with no intention of communicating with them . Defeating one of the main possible benefits that CC's have to offer .

Of course, that could easily be on the member and not the owner. If the member doesn't accept the friend request, there's nothing the owner can do about it. 

• craigswan
    31,015 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 7:38 AM

You are right guys i reached out to a member who doesn't usually say much but just plays .

I asked her 6 questions .

1 - How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?

2 - Toilet paper, over or under?

3 - What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?

4 -  If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?

5 - If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?

6 -  If you were held at gun point and told that if you didn’t impress them with your dance moves you would be killed, what dance moves would you bust out?

and she replied .

1. Luv pineapple on pizza

2.over or under what,lol

dont care

3.a tie dye tee shirt, cut at the half

4.*** slapped the piss out of some guy

5.How to fix and ride a Harley like a pro hells angeler,and that rice rockets are for pussies

6.swing dancing of course

• figster62
    608 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 11:09 AM

Excuse me if this has been asked and answered before, I tried searching the forum, and the search function sucks. 

How do you set your status in the desktop version? i.e. busy, available, hidden... etc?

Thanks.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2020 12:45 PM

figster62:

Excuse me if this has been asked and answered before, I tried searching the forum, and the search function sucks. 

How do you set your status in the desktop version? i.e. busy, available, hidden... etc?

Thanks.

Settings, options are Online or Offline

Ken

RSS