Forums

Help › Forums

Re: System Update 10/12 11PM Pacific Time

Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:57 AM (66 replies)
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 11:08 AM

Hi Pete, how much RAM and processing speed do you have, and have you tried the suggestions in this post? http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

Have you turned off background loading in the game options menu?

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 6:29 PM

Any good news for the ladies on the avatar problem ? Changed to male after update , won't let us change back ;     and  my pink clubs just clash with these slacks.   lol  Please Help.

• BarbaraAnne
    21 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 7:39 PM

I'm having the same problem with my avatar....will NOT let me be a lady.

Can't even play lol HELP US !

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 8:45 PM
    I'm having the same problem with my avatar....will NOT let me change back to my original avatar guy. Please update. My original avatar is calling for me to come back and sadly I can't due to the web.
  • PeteConklin
    25 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 6:50 AM

I will tell you this. I didn't have major issues with this game site until you made the updates. I have done every option everyone has mentioned here and the swing meter is just insane. It has a mind of it's own. It's like it says " good placement of that marker bud, to bad i'm not gona let you hit it there. Can I get a refund for the clubs and balls I paid for? I paid cash for them.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:23 AM

My swing meter hasn't suffered a bit ... with the faster greens, my putting is another story ..lol.

Actually, the only porblem i had after the update was that it was almost impossible to navigate the forums, but that finally ironed out, not sure who's end that was on.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:57 AM

Pete

Please email members@worldgolftour.com and we will try to help you.

thanks

WGT

RSS