Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Reporting bugs & errors: Please read

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 8:26 AM

Randy6813:

i don't know what two do about the problem I'm having , I bought this hybrid 227 from pro shop and cant sell it , its still in the pro shop available but it wont let me sell mine 

You must "remove the club from your bag" in order to sell it.

Don

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 8:51 AM

TopShelf2010:
    You must "remove the club from your bag" in order to sell it.

That may be difficult since the golf bags were not brought over to the PC app.

WGT Member Services may need to assist.  You can email them at members@worldgolftour.com and explain what you are trying to do.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 9:01 AM

SamSpayed:
    That may be difficult since the golf bags were not brought over to the PC app.

This is a true statement... I will not argue the fact.

However, if the OP replaces the hybrid with a wedge, he should then be able to sell the hybrid as the hybrid will no longer be "equipped."

Hope that makes sense

Don

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 9:19 AM

TopShelf2010:

However, if the OP replaces the hybrid with a wedge, he should then be able to sell the hybrid as the hybrid will no longer be "equipped."

Hope that makes sense

Makes perfect sense.  When you mentioned "golf bag", I thought you were referring to the actual golf bag (that you could buy in the Pro Shop) from the Flash days.  I didn't catch the metonymy.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 9:41 AM

Settings > Customize Equipment > Advanced 

Isn't this setting needed to remove hybrid and replace with wedge? Perhaps affects selling too?  

• gufygolpher
    776 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 4:15 PM

WGT not displaying on screen. Played earlier today on Windows 10 computer. Now program checks for updates, says all OK and I press PLAY. Program appears to load (it shows in Task Master) but nothing on screen. I tried to file an error report but got a 422 error (whatever that is). 

Previously there was a similar problem which was fixed by opening Task Master and right clicking to display a Maximise choice. This is not apparent now,

I do not want to have to resort to playing on my phone.  HELP please

• krystalblue
    231 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2022 3:09 PM

i can't play any ready go tournaments..no errors pop up, doesn't look any different,just does nothing when i try to click on a tournament.it's only the ready go tours,everything else works fine

• GuznekPudda
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2023 10:38 AM

There is a problem with the scoring in the latest showdown event. After the first 9 holes of the Elimination round I have been marked as even Par when I should be 4 under. I think I've been given other players scores. Holes 4-6 were  posted as bogies when I had 3 birdies.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2023 11:22 AM

GuznekPudda:
    ...I think I've been given other players scores. Holes 4-6 were  posted as bogies when I had 3 birdies.

Welcome to the "Showdown Glitch"

WGT cannot do anything about it in relation to fixing your score. If you make it past the 50% cut line and advance to the final round then it doesn't really matter. But if you do not advance to the final round you can contact WGT Customer Service and they should refund you your entry fee credits.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2023 11:49 AM

MarchieB:

GuznekPudda:
    ...I think I've been given other players scores. Holes 4-6 were  posted as bogies when I had 3 birdies.

Welcome to the "Showdown Glitch"

WGT cannot do anything about it in relation to fixing your score. If you make it past the 50% cut line and advance to the final round then it doesn't really matter. But if you do not advance to the final round you can contact WGT Customer Service and they should refund you your entry fee credits.

And they say it has been fixed...definitely not.  And game freezes have been totally ludicrous...

My 5 Course Showdown Elimination Round started to go askew on Holes 7-9 and continued thru Holes 13-15.  

• I made Eagle on Hole 7 and the game froze and wouldn't recover so I was "awarded" Bogey on Holes 8&9
    • I par 10, birdie 11, and then the player quit and the game froze afterwards and couldn't be recovered.  RESULT: "Awarded" a Bogey on hole 12.
    • Holes 13-15 the game froze after my opponent hit his approach.  The game couldn't be recovered and I was "awarded" 3 Bogeys for those holes.  

The game instability is ridiculous.  I may have been 10-12 under and advancing to the Final Round easily.  Now I doubt I will advance.

FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS