Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 12:16 PM

alosso:

ZackSenior:

The is a promotion today. I bought 2000 credits. Received the credits immediately but not the booster?

You sure it was their "today" (9/9/21) and not yours?

If it was, you should contact them soon!

Yeah!

• Yrydys
    38 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 5:38 AM

Its complicated dude. But what can you do?

• douggongles
    889 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 8:56 PM

Hey Icon,

I bought a sleeve of balls tonight and when I exited out of the CC forum page I was automatically catapulted ahead in your "earn rewards" program. I did not purchase that and do not want it. I want those credits back asap please. Thx.

Tried contacting customer service, but kept getting a message not sent notification.

Douggongles

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 9:25 PM

douggongles:

Hey Icon,

I bought a sleeve of balls tonight and when I exited out of the CC forum page I was automatically catapulted ahead in your "earn rewards" program. I did not purchase that and do not want it. I want those credits back asap please. Thx.

Tried contacting customer service, but kept getting a message not sent notification.

Douggongles

Surprising you've been with the game since 2010 and don't understand the "earn rewards" bonus deal.  They were "free bonuses" for spending credits during this time and merely came along with the other items you bought.  Read the deal before you gripe.  You're due no reimbursement of any sorts.

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 5:25 AM

pmm711:

douggongles:

Hey Icon,

Douggongles

Surprising you've been with the game since 2010 and don't understand the "earn rewards" bonus deal.  They were "free bonuses" for spending credits during this time and merely came along with the other items you bought.  Read the deal before you gripe.  You're due no reimbursement of any sorts.

lord help some people

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 8:22 AM

pdb1:

WGT , Member Services will not respond to Forum posts . Much less monetary discrepancies .

There are active links on these pages to guide you to where to get your matter heard .

Why even mention this when his complaint is unwarranted?  Offer the proper advise.  Read his complaint.

• douggongles
    889 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 4:18 PM

Guess I should explain further. Had 3 bucks, deposited another 20 bucks, bought a sleeve of 6 buck balls and ended up with an 11 buck balance. Math don't add up for me. SMH.

• douggongles
    889 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 4:24 PM

douggongles:

Guess I should explain further. Had 3 bucks, deposited another 20 bucks, bought a sleeve of 6 buck balls and ended up with an 11 buck balance. Math don't add up for me. SMH.

Ok, after further review, apparently 2 sleeves of balls were bought instead of one. My mistake, gimme abreak. SMFH

RSS