Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lovely Loophole or Unfair Advantage?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 29 2009 1:28 PM (53 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 10:00 AM

As an addendum to all of the above , wouldn't everyone like to know that as of today , nine of the top twelve scores in the pro tier of the Sept. 18 hole unlimited at Bethpage were shot by pros AFTER their elevation to master status .... PROOF ... it's in their score history ... don't believe me? Go look for yourself ... and while you're at it look at their equipment ... hat's off to the other three ... very well done guys ...

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 11:21 AM

The exact same thing happened last month and will continue until WGT fixes this. Unfortunately there are too many players Without Integrity period! When I got to master status I never looked back (I played ONLY masters tournaments) until the results came in and found my 3rd or 4th place had dropped by 15 All by "masters". And so it goes...

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 12:15 PM

i for one can say that we don't all choose the "loophole" path...my history;

8/28 joined WGT

8/29 promoted to pro

9/5 promoted to master

9/17 played Sept 18 hole for the 1st time as a master in the master tier.

i think i played 1 week 35 trny in the am tier and 3 week 36 trnys in the pro tier....i saw the sandbagging issue discussed in these forums soon after i joined WGT and wanted no part of it.

gl

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 1:28 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for all your comments here. We have plans to address this issue in an upcoming release.

RSS