Forums

Help › Forums

Re: THE JAKE FACTOR..FACT OR FICTION

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 24 2011 2:38 PM (9 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 11:52 AM

After months of painstaking studies with meter inconsistencies, I am persuaded I have discovered a simple solution. I have named it The Jake Factor.

Regardless of your persuasion of meter inconsistencies caused at WGT's end vs your Pc's setup. If used properly,The Jake Factor will help to eliminate major spikes and/or minimize those unexpected deviations in your meter's performance. When you become astute with its use, it will also pre-warn you if a glitz "sneaks" into your system and wants to attack The Jake Factor.

The Jake Factor should only be used by highly competitive players, and is not recommended for those who "play only for fun"

Due to this on going study with The Jake Factor, I will not reveal what makes The Jake Factor..THE JAKE FACTOR..FACT OR FICTION.....you will have to make that decision for your self. Nechápem

The name Jake in the title is in no way referencing a person real or fictitious.... Piskot

• PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 12:04 PM

oneputtdavid:
    After months of painstaking studies with meter inconsistencies

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 12:40 PM

PGAbound67:

oneputtdavid:
    After months of painstaking studies with meter inconsistencies

LMAO.....Ah PGA', I see you have used one of the earlier primitive versions of The Jake Factor yourself. 

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 1:06 PM

Knowing David quite well, I must reveal to everyone, he is afflicted with more superstitions than any one else on WGT! Having run out of real or possible reasons for the inconsistent play on this game, he has now resorted to inventing new culprits, and of course is unwilling to reveal them to us! David I know a good sports psychologist, if your interested!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 3:45 PM

It's an affliction known as auto meter asphyxiation...and it generally drives people insane after posting on this forum repeatedly and nothing ever seems to get done about it.

tbe

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2011 8:51 AM

sixkiller:

Knowing David quite well, I must reveal to everyone, he is afflicted with more superstitions than any one else on WGT! David I know a good sports psychologist, if your interested!

Yes Clay, my "affliction w/superstitions" has been to much for me to bare. So on the advice of the psycho' whom you suggested, I am going into seclusion for a spell.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2011 10:53 AM

Guys, I crept up there and was able to put my ear to the shield on OPD's "Cone of Silence" and this is what I heard!

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2011 11:28 AM

I am very glad you are getting professional help Dave! Now throw some salt over shoulder, knock on wood, cross fingers, rub the rabbits foot, and wish on a star for some relief!!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2011 11:34 AM

I'm with David on the superstitionables.  I always quit before I attempt a putt for a 13 on Oak #9!

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2011 2:38 PM

A 13 and I thought I was bad!!!!   LMAO...

RSS