Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cheaters

Mon, Apr 10 2023 2:00 AM (47 replies)
  • Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Sun, Apr 9 2023 8:53 AM

I thought so too in the beginning.  I have been playing for six months and have made it to Legend, level 93 with a 68ish average so I can see how years of play would elevate some players and enable them to shoot extremely low scores.  These guys have also mapped every club and use various spreadsheets on wind and green break (counting dots). I havce played a few of these good golfers in situations that are timed and they are good but don't typically shoot scores that low due to time limits.  When playing tournaments, they usually have unlimited time to figure calculations on each shot. 

In my case, I am retired and have some health issues so I spend about 12 hours a day playing and spend around 150 dollars a month on quality balls.  In short, it takes a lot of practice and money so I can see how some might achieve these scores.

That said, I just played a level 39 Pro in a nine hole match on Chambers bay in 25-30mph winds.  He was one under through 6 holes.  When I asked what his other profile looked like, he played dumb and eventually forfeited with a one shot lead.  Cheater or not....I think so.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 12:11 AM

There's nothing like resurrecting a 12 year old thread to show one's Easter spirit... 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 1:21 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    There's nothing like resurrecting a 12 year old thread to show one's Easter spirit... 

I don't know, the theme of the posts, with the accusations of reborn accounts, isn't totally unrelated.

Mind you a pro -1 after 6 doesn't seem strong evidence.  A screen shot of the poster talking to himself, presumably at the end of a three hole hole coin game, is perhaps even less enlightening :-/ 

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 2:00 AM

i cant understand all this crying about cheaters what do u expect its a damn video game unless ur trying to make a living out of this just try aand have fun ............

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 2:49 AM

DodgyPutter:
    A screen shot of the poster talking to himself, presumably at the end of a three hole hole coin game, is perhaps even less enlightening :-/ 

Good one...😂😂😂

RSS