cheaters

Mon, Apr 10 2023 2:00 AM (47 replies)
  • LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 11:25 PM

Ripped1:

WGT Swingbot -- Golfmeter // the cheat bot for world golf tour

Mouse Recorder

I know people who use this, but damned if I don't post better scores than them!

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 1:07 AM

WiredBullets:
    The only way any of this would help is if you combined the two softwares and THEN had a perfect identical meter every single shot.. which we know in 100% of cases.. is not happening.. So any other myths you want debunked?

Very informative WB. This would make perfect sense why WGT has done little to eradicate meter inconsistencies we all get from time to time. IMO 

Not to open a Pandora box, but does "VEM" ring a bell? No, not the Virtual Equipment Model, the Very Emotional Madness one..;)

• WiredBullets
    103 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 2:38 AM

oneputtdavid:

This would make perfect sense why WGT has done little to eradicate meter inconsistencies we all get from time to time. IMO 

Ding Ding Ding.. Tell him what he's won johnny....

• WiredBullets
    103 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 2:43 AM

Plain and simple.. you create the perfect situation allowing a possible perfect shot everytime.. the current players at the top skyrocket even more.. the lower un-skilled players fade away taking their money with them.. and the only income WGT gets is the recycled credits of players that have been here for ages...

You keep the situation where things can mess up from time to time for ANYONE.. and the odds become greater for less skilled individuals to scroe well and maybe even win some things.. which in turn keeps them around buying clubs and balls and in turn bringing in more people...

WGT is not a group of uneducated people who dont care about the user.. trust me.. the way they run things is actually FOR the user in the long run.. even if the user is too naive to see it, while at the same time.. its still a business.. and businesses need profits to stay afloat..

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 3:57 AM

WiredBullets:

Plain and simple.. you create the perfect situation allowing a possible perfect shot everytime.. the current players at the top skyrocket even more.. the lower un-skilled players fade away taking their money with them.. and the only income WGT gets is the recycled credits of players that have been here for ages...

You keep the situation where things can mess up from time to time for ANYONE.. and the odds become greater for less skilled individuals to scroe well and maybe even win some things.. which in turn keeps them around buying clubs and balls and in turn bringing in more people...

WGT is not a group of uneducated people who dont care about the user.. trust me.. the way they run things is actually FOR the user in the long run.. even if the user is too naive to see it, while at the same time.. its still a business.. and businesses need profits to stay afloat..

Nick?  NickN85? Is that you!

It's Groundhog Day.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 6:30 AM

mohuyu:
    Here we go again... I can't shoot low so everyone else who does must be cheating...

It's like when I'm behind the wheel. Anyone driving slower than me is an "idiot" and anyone driving faster than me is a "maniac."

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 7:52 AM

Smkyplyr984:

there s no dam way these guys are shootin 58 s and 59 s ... keep on hackin dam cheaters.... ruin the game like every other online game,,,,,

What a crying whining sore loser!!!  Somebody pass him a Tampax!

58's and 59's impossible?  Hardly!!!  How about 55?!?  Possible too.  The scores are real.  Just because you suck doesn't mean the best players are cheating.

Your best 9 hole round is 30.  Play like that over 18 and your 60 is only 1-2 strokes off exactly what you crying about.  You're a Master and have been a member for just under a year.  The players you're accusing of cheating have been members longer and have played significantly more rounds than you in general i.e. they know the courses and how to play them.

Get over it, or, get a cream from the Dr. for your mangina infection!!!

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 8:10 AM

Ripped1:
    There's 3 cheats you can find at you tube right now.  I don't believe most people are using them, most likely only the 58-59 ers  who are defensive when the issue is discussed.Kinda like my teen son when i confront him.  Lol.

Thanks again for another informative post.   Your vast knowledge is mind blowing.   

Cheers,

b0gey

• Ripped1
    56 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 12:03 PM

Your welcome,

If you think thats mind blowing, you may look into some lessons in general logic.

Someone feeling guilty?  I never called you out.

Oh, what other post have I enlightened you btw?

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 5:57 PM

<<<<pops my head in quick...tosses a box of kleenex on the table and turns right back around out the door

RSS