Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cannot Load WGT ?????

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 11 2011 3:14 PM (4 replies)
  • GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 2:37 PM

I have just bought a new computer running windows 7 64 bit. Before this i had no probs playing under windows XP.

I now get an error message on the login page that there is a problem with my internet connection and cannot conect to WGT server.

Any one else have a problem like this ??

Regards

GBP1705

( Bill )

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 3:01 PM

Hi,

To what exactly are you having trouble connecting to? If you are not seeing "play now" button, then likely you need to install flash?

-wgticon

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 3:14 PM
    I have flash player 10 installed and what happens is i get the login page up, then i login, then i get

Could not connect to WGT
    there seems to be a problem with your internet connection.
    A connection with the WGT servers could not be established
    Do you want to retry.
    Then i get 2 choices, RETRY / CANCEL

If i click on retry i keep geting the same message

Regards

Bill Neilson
    GBP1705
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 5:14 PM

GBP1705:

I have just bought a new computer running windows 7 64 bit. Before this i had no probs playing under windows XP.

I now get an error message on the login page that there is a problem with my internet connection and cannot conect to WGT server.

Any one else have a problem like this ??

Regards

GBP1705

( Bill )

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/837/cpsid_83715.html

Win 7 comes with 2 versions of i.e and you need to use the normal version not the 64 bit version.

You can’t install Flash Player in Internet Explorer (64-bit). If you try to install Flash Player in the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer, the download fails, and you are redirected to a help page. Use the other "Internet Explorer" (the 32-bit version) to install Flash Player and view content in Flash Player.

the link above should help you.

tbe

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 5:26 PM

thebigeasy707:
    Win 7 comes with 2 versions of i.e and you need to use the normal version not the 64 bit version.

Works for me just fine tbe.....

edit - Win7 and IE 64-bit

RSS