Forums

Help › Forums

Re: UnWanted Golf Balls

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 3 2011 12:13 PM (4 replies)
  • BacardiAndCoke
    449 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2011 7:33 AM

I have around 100 GIS-3 golf balls & 30 GISD Balls in my bag which i brought just before the callaways came out, is there anyway i can get these swapped on a prorata basis for callaway s balls as these balls are the balls i now use?? or can i give them to other members as i dont want them???

I have to admit i found it very annoying after i had just spent around 6000 credits in the Proshop on these golf balls that you unaware to any of the members decide to bring out a new style of balls for us to use or was the silence about the new callaway balls coming out jsut a plan by WGT to get more people to waste credits and get more money out of people

Jessica

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2011 7:46 AM

Can you sell them back to the proshop (at a loss) like clubs?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2011 8:49 AM

I hear ya. I bought 500 balls in August and still got 200 of those left. Right now, we have no means of doing so, not sure what the future will bring. Until then, I use mine on cttp + testing certain shots.

-wgticon

• BacardiAndCoke
    449 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2011 10:39 AM

lol ouch thats alot of golf balls, it jsut feels like WGT are trying to get as much money as possible out of us and even using under hant tactics to do it,
    Those credits could of brought me alot of callaways to use :-)

Jessica

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2011 12:13 PM

maybe don't buy so many at one time?

RSS